Go to page:

Predictive text stories

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5266

Hello my name is Missy I am not a good one for the day of the pay scale of a meteorite's landing page

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5732

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have had just about enough of the peanut butter ice cream you keep shoving into the washing machine.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have had just about enough of the peanut butter ice cream you keep shoving into the washing machine.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

hi my name's Missy I will buy the same for almost all the credit of the week before the end of this poem is a great evening sound

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have moist tendencies.

… wut. 🤣

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1161

😆

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I am very excited about your offer to take my place in the fall of the milky way.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I wanted to congratulate you on your coconuts and the tune of her prayers.

RevolutionAL
Alistair Plint
Dangerous Mind
South Africa 29awards
Joined 24th July 2012
Forum Posts: 1257

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I was thinking of the machines that I was working with on Friday night love and the manufacturers

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is RevolutionAL and have you seen that episode from Wednesday about the thief and the other viking?

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Hi my name's Missy I have just been informed that I am not a big deal with the doc ☺️

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Well that’s a lie. The amount of shite wrong with my organs, they’ve given me my own fkn parking space. 🤣

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have a set of golf clubs that I would gladly trade in for petrol.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Well that’s a lie. The amount of shite wrong with my organs, they’ve given me my own fkn parking space. 🤣

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have a set of golf clubs that I would gladly trade in for petrol.

🤣🤣🤣 the solitary golf club I had,it broke too

hi my name's Missy I am glad that I am not a phone number and I know you don't have any questions

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have an excessive amount of banter.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have an excessive amount of banter.

Perhaps I do

hi my name's Missy I will go to the confusion and thank God for his work has appeared in my life

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 32awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Errrr… jury is out on that one ☝️

Hello my name is cold_fusion and I wondered if you have a moment to discuss the details of the podcast on the moon.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Errrr… jury is out on that one ☝️

Hello my name is cold_fusion and I wondered if you have a moment to discuss the details of the podcast on the moon.

😳

hi my name's Missy and the best part is strictly forbidden to you and your travel by bus

Go to page:
Go to: