Go to page:

Predictive text stories

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 4176

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I am weak on the internet but it doesnít alter my credit score.

Hi my name's Missy and human nature of my actions do not hesitate to ask you if you are on lunch outing in Los Angeles area

poet Anonymous

Hi my name is cold_fusion and my back is made of cheese.

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and my back is made of cheese.
trust me it's not🤣

hi my name is Missy did say exactly what I see

poet Anonymous

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have whittled a green tea light from a can of corned beef.

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Joined 14th June 2017

hi my name's Missy and people are not far from my own business sadly I don't think I will be heading to bed early tonight

poet Anonymous

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have no idea what time it is in Prague but I hear that they serve mussels and chips there.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 733

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I think you might want to check your firm status on the interview responses and I will be sure to send you the updated resume as soon as possible.

poet Anonymous

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have attached the internet link for your message about the tracking number below your availability.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I'm a little more interested in your company and would love to help out with the new year as well.

Gah, my new phone is BORING.

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I'm a little more interested in your company and would love to help out with the new year as well.

Gah, my new phone is BORING.

hi my name is brokentitanium that you are right about now am not happy about this property managers a few minutes to complete the process of name badge of honour

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I'm interested in doing some research on your head but I'm not looking for anything else at this point.

poet Anonymous

Hi my name is brokentitanium and Iím sorry to have to tell you this but we have run out of good milk in the fridge.  

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I am very impressed about your work experience in the field of science fiction

poet Anonymous

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have emailed to the other people that are coming to the winter solstice just in time for the holiday tofu.

poet Anonymous

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have emailed to the other people that are coming to the winter solstice just in time for the holiday tofu.

Go to page:
Go to: