Go to page:

Predictive text stories

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 839

hi my name is brokentitanium and i was watching the show on netflix for the late night shift and she didn't want anything from the department store

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

Hi my name is _feral and I have no clue what they said to them about the colour purple but there’s lessons to be learned in the yellow bathroom about the kittens.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I think you might want to check your own opinion about what they mean by that.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I indeed sent this email about the floods to the captain of the enterprise.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and angst is my favourite friend so I'm just going to keep it all in my hands and be cool.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is autumnleaves and I’m not sure if the other person has anything to do with my cat but here we are.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I'm wondering what kind of help you need and what your goals are for this little girl.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

hi my name's brokentitanium your help in the world and the peas in the morning and then we will have a safe trip home

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion and it looks like I am a bit confused about how to get out of my head and I'm giddy with power.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and it looks like I am a bit confused about how to get out of my head and I'm giddy with power.

hi my name's brokentitanium it was an hour or so ago I had a chance to win the game and I am not a big fan of the Facilitations

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have attached the tracking number below for your help with the fam thank yew.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I have been swamped with a bunch of questions about how to handle this situation with the other guys in the zoo.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

hi my name's brokentitanium it was the informal counseling and the birds of prey to be blunt right away from my phone

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I am weak on the internet but it doesn’t alter my credit score.

Go to page:
Go to: