poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I just love it when you call me your little banana sandwich.

(Ffs little banana sandwich is back 🤣)

I'm just glad my phone isn't the only one obsessed with the little banana sandwich!! 🤣

Hi my name is LoveHound and I have no desire to delete your tweets but I do hope they find it much easier with the blood of the living hell of my brain.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

hi my name is brokentitanium your time in the news of my life here is a jungle book

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion now I need to be a fire expert on my own damn business and I'm thinking it's just not enough.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

Hi my name is lovehound and I have a human instinct that I was going to write about but here we are.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is lovehound and I have a human instinct that I was going to write about but here we are.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I was just curious about the possibility of being a little more active in your class on toast and angst.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have attached the meaning of life to the back of your stamp. Please do not forget to visit the gift shop.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I'm giddy with power and I want to see if I can find a way to make a fkn trip to Florida.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I just received your request from the Mars bar hotel in order to clean up your bank account in Minsk.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is LoveHound and I just wanted to check in with you guys about this thankful note I found in my drawer about the crisps and the green tea.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is AutumnLeaves and I'm interested in the job you posted for a job at your local branch of DUP Inc.

Go to page:
Go to: