Go to page:

Predictive text stories

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

hi my name's Missy and the advice of my cucumber and tomato sauce with my siblings are not filtered out

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

Hi my name is cold_fusion and the symptoms of this game are not so bad but I don't think I can see how they can be taken seriously.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

hi my name is brokentitanium it was an internal candidate in your herb roasted chicken curry and rice and beans in the morning to get a chance to look up gelatine sticks to get the muse your email address

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have received a new slice of cake in the post that won’t be justified by the amount I spent on it.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have received a new slice of cake in the post that won’t be justified by the amount I spent on it.

if it's coming by mail...

hi my name's Missy I have already been enough of a lone Star of Bethlehem

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I’m going straight to the manager about this disgusting lack of sleep and tacos.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I’m going straight to the manager about this disgusting lack of sleep and tacos.
🤣🤣🤣

Yes! That .is disgusting 😂

hi my name's Missy and the advice from a bird loving dude is the end result is a jungle gym

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I am here for the first time in the mate’s referendum on a Saturday.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

hi my name's Missy and people are not the intended recipient you should be fixed by the storm approaching the deadline

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have no recollection of the badger and the purée.

(I’ll be honest mate… I wanna know what happened… I’m invested now 🤣)

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have no recollection of the badger and the purée.

(I’ll be honest mate… I wanna know what happened… I’m invested now 🤣)

🤣🤣🤣. let's just say... keep investing 🤣

hi my name's Missy and human nature and human rights and obligations of my life I can imagine life here is my obsession about the building

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I continually get told to go to sleep and nobody ever brings me a blanket and a good biscuit.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I continually get told to go to sleep and nobody ever brings me a blanket and a good biscuit.
That is absolutely true 😂😂😂

hi my name's Missy did not have to be a little bit of sewing machine and his team access to this video is forbidden by the end of my life here

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I just love it when you call me your little banana sandwich.

(Ffs little banana sandwich is back 🤣)

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I just love it when you call me your little banana sandwich.

(Ffs little banana sandwich is back 🤣)

🤣🤣🤣 Well it is

Hi my name's Missy I am Dark Knight rises in this weather dude you are on board with my own personal World order

Go to page:
Go to: