Go to page:

Predictive text stories

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

Hi my name's Missy did say exactly how I feel like you to request a hardcopy version that I have already sent the other day

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I’m like so over this point of the week and all the oranges I would like to throw at your head like stars.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I’m like so over this point of the week and all the oranges I would like to throw at your head like stars.

well...that's some violent intent there

hi my name's Missy and all of your brushes are not the normal range and I am Dark Blue

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

I think we’ve established I am indeed not the normal range. 🤣

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I just wanted to say that the sun knows more about The Illuminati than you bastards.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:I think we’ve established I am indeed not the normal range. 🤣

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I just wanted to say that the sun knows more about The Illuminati than you bastards.

🤣🤣🤣 If ever I read a truer statement🤣

hi my name's Missy did not reveal the truth is that one night I'm going to be a lot of fun and all the more than a feeble kitty cat

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have no recollection of that evening but what I can say with some confidence is that all of us have changed.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 839

hi my name is northern_soul and my arsenal is going through the same thing as a result of heaven on earth

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is feral and I’m going on a ghost train to scare the living from their rooms.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

She’s got a point. 😂

Hi my name is lovehound and I’m like a person that is in the bath when I am eating ice cream.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I was just wondering if you could count the time for the next episode of my hair loss

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I’m sorry to have to tell you this but I’m not sure if what I have done for the next year is correct.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I'm not a bad cop but I still have my own rules about how to play with my future.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 839

hi my name is brokentitanium and it's okay to say that it's alrighteth to be true to the peanut butter cup for the day

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is _feral and I am not currently discussing my wardrobe during this difficult time.

Go to page:
Go to: