Go to page:

Predictive text stories

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

hi my name's _Skylark it is not a solitary confinement that the muse delivers books for trade-in program

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I'm slowly getting my own version of the living God in my brain before I start to feel like a slug.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I'm slowly getting my own version of the living God in my brain before I start to feel like a slug.

hi my name's brokentitanium that the muse it is only a small phone number for this literally ROFL situation and you can get the muse your own balls

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have just about had enough of the pumpkin in the water cupboard and they should have a warranty on that thing.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

hi my name's Missy did you get a signature like that deserves a sudden death of my cucumber and tomato sauce with the cash

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have no fault in the gestation period of elephants and the peanut butter that surrounds them.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have no fault in the gestation period of elephants and the peanut butter that surrounds them.
😳 What¡!? 🤣🤣🤣

hi my name's Missy did you rest anywhere in India with primary focus on the phone with Samantha and the entire state of mind knowing the other ain't no sunshine

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 839

hi my name is cold_fusion and i just called the u.k. to see if they can turn me into a green pickle and then put it in a plastic bag

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is _feral and I have witnessed a lame excuse for a living man every time that I open the curtains at night.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is _feral and I have witnessed a lame excuse for a living man every time that I open the curtains at night.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

*bump*

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is lovehound and I have attached a quote from the Lord regarding your customer service request for Nottingham thank you for sharing.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is LoveHound and I have attached the tracking number below for you to peruse at your own pleasure along with the penguin biscuits and halloumi.

Go to page:
Go to: