Predictive text stories

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5805

Seems correct 😆

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have attached a quote from the internet in regards to the little bit of detail in the bathroom poem.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5299

Northern_Soul said:Seems correct 😆

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have attached a quote from the internet in regards to the little bit of detail in the bathroom poem.

Well...sounds true for so many poets...

hi my name's Missy and the other day I accidentally titled the power supply for the next few minutes before the rain ensuring that all sounds like a dog for 9 days

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1173

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I'm thinking that I should probably go back to school for a little bit of trouble with my own damn business.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I'm thinking that I should probably go back to school for a little bit of trouble with my own damn business.
Well...don't we at some point all need to

hi my name's brokentitanium it was a casual staffer coming to the beach with very little time for the use of an artist never had any luck finding the perfect place

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have a few other things I need for my dinner much like egg and chocolate mousse

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have a few other things I need for my dinner much like egg and chocolate mousse
Hmmmmmm..well perhaps that's not far from my needs
hi my name's Missy did you know that we are going on with my eyes open for the week of August so far ok except for my daily midday walk through this ice fishing hole on the way up

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I can only imagine the level of tired that you need to be before the sun kicks you in the teeth.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1173

Hey my name is Northern_Soul and I will get you a pillow and a handful of grapes for your deep thought about the futility of our experiences.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 12awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 865

hi my name is brokentitanium and i was wondering if you could come over for the celebration of hanging out with the queen of the garbage can on saturday

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

hi my name is _feral I will not ring and I will be a lot more colourful and I will say that's what you want

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I am a little piece of work done entirely for the Pope’s holiday home in heaven.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I am a little piece of work done entirely for the Pope’s holiday home in heaven.
Oh no...not there not with him...

hi my name's Missy I am extremely interested in this case the emojis don't know what I see

LadyRain
Fire of Insight
2awards
Joined 4th Mar 2016
Forum Posts: 1404

hi my name is cold_fusion and you wonder what happened with the guilt trip on the way home from work today but I'm not plucking them to be in by then so should see more foot traffic

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Hi my name's LadyRain your email address according to your account we have the gall of a lone Star of David and his wife to see you soon for a single drill

_Skylark_
Twisted Dreamer
Puerto Rico 1awards
Joined 31st Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 64

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have received a lion in the mail today but it is not my fault

Go to page:
Go to: