Go to page:

Predictive text stories

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a real craving for peanut butter in the bath with the lights out in Salem.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

hi my name's Missy I am ready to move in the garden and the Aussie actress was not a solitary sprinkle of my cucumber

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I just wanted to check in with you guys today about the Ferrari incident with the guy and the cheese grater.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

hi my name's Missy I can do to help out with the dark Hazelnut you have any further exacerbated by the mattress under yourself too amidst the same boat

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I will have a great day today so I'm pretty proud of my hair cut and my own version of the business model.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a strange craving for violence.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 839

hi my name is northern_soul and my arsenic is in the back drawer of the house and the bunnymen are in the front door

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

_feral said:hi my name is northern_soul and my arsenic is in the back drawer of the house and the bunnymen are in the front door

🤣🤣🤣

hi my name's Ethan Blue Cross Blue shield of faith agreements and all the big nature and literally the other side of the day during my visit to your contract with the dark side of the world

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

cold_fusion said:

🤣🤣🤣

hi my name's Ethan Blue Cross Blue shield of faith agreements and all the big nature and literally the other side of the day during my visit to your contract with the dark side of the world

i didn't realise i was having regular trips to hades gaff 😆

hi my name is cold_fusion and i can do the dance of the day before the sun comes outside from the bed

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Hi my name is Ethan and I'm not going after that muddy water from the doctors in the garden and the streets of New York on Monday morning

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I am fuming with the red paint in my lounge and the other one in the bathroom.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

hi my name is northern_soul and i went through the last sound of golden grahams for the first time in my life and i didn't even get a chance to see the sun

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a strange craving for violence.

...it's not untrue.... 😳

Hi my name is _feral and I'm not a fan of your beautiful family except for that one I had a glimpse of when we moved to the gym.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have nothing to say to you or the strange man that is holding the flapjack in the corner of the room.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have nothing to say to you or the strange man that is holding the flapjack in the corner of the room.

LOL  🤣🤣🤣

Hi my name is northern_soul and I have no intention of doing that again because I'm still trying to capture a little freak from the 80s.

Go to page:
Go to: