Go to page:

Predictive text stories

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 839

cold_fusion said:Hi my name is Ethan too much of your brushes are not filtered out with the dark side of my tongue and collar bone marrow

that strangely sounds like surgery mixed with art 🤣

hi my name is cold_fusion and i just called the sun for the day with a good shout out on facebook and then i went down to see the octagon house

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

Hi my name is _feral and I was just wondering how you turned the world into a void so I can do something with this nonsense about the price of the living.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a right facing window in my shed that lets in all of the light for the light festival on Sunday.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I have a lot of scary stories about that internal conversation with my iron man and a handful of carrots.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have goth shoes the likes of which nobody has ever seen outside of Durham.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have goth shoes the likes of which nobody has ever seen outside of Durham.
Hmmmmmm🤔 some shoes eh?!

hi my name's Missy I can do it for the use of the corn seeds more than just plain and simple no ads no fads

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

cold_fusion said:
Hmmmmmm🤔 some shoes eh?!

hi my name's Missy I can do it for the use of the corn seeds more than just plain and simple no ads no fads

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I belong in a constant state of Christ chocolate in the lord shack.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I belong in a constant state of Christ chocolate in the lord shack.

ROFL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

On both counts.

Oh Lord!!

Hi my name's Missy I have an imprint lithography press the menu item you want to ban again for your perusal please let me grab a bite during foreplay

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

https://tenor.com/uVti.gif

Lolssss

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I just wanted to check with the guy who sold me the cable if my bagels will be ready for collection next week.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:https://tenor.com/uVti.gif

Lolssss

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I just wanted to check with the guy who sold me the cable if my bagels will be ready for collection next week.

well this predictive text story thing is well totally unpredictable
And those must be some fancy bagels..

hi my name's Missy I am extremely interested in this case self interest in our language of the corn seeds more than just the clipper card envelope with your doc

(I seriously don't know what's going on with you and the corn 🌽 Missy)

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Who told you about the secret language of the corn seeds.  Who.

Can you handle the secret language of the corn?

… you wish you could handle the corn.

It better not have been Gavin down at marketing that told you. If it is, you’re fucking fired, Gav. You’re fucking fired!

*Ahem*

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have noticed a distinct pattern in the way my shit paints a picture in the hall next to the door.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 839

actually been crying with laughter at some of the predictive texts this evening, you human beans are just legends 😆🥰

hi my name is northern_soul and i hope you're gathering all your thoughts on the 12th and praying that gif will be safe for your soul

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

… what’s happening on the 12th… *intrigue music*

Hi my name is _feral and I am now a homeless man in heaven.

… did predictive text just write poetry?

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I am inclined to believe the outrage is not quite so simple as it is slightly maddening.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a real craving for peanut butter in the bath with the lights out in Salem.

Go to page:
Go to: