Go to page:

Predictive text stories

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 839

hi my name is brokentitanium and i was joining the group for sharing a conversation about the electrical problem we have missed out in the back end of my dreams

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

Hi my name is _feral and I continue to find flies in my strawberries on a regular basis.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I like the way you expressed your views about the futility of your beautiful heart

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

hi my name is brokentitanium it was an internal candidate in economics of chores too different from yours faithfully Mr and Mrs John Deere

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have a shade of green that I am unsure about amongst these two weeks of bathroom despair.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

hi my name is Missy I can see it in the garden and pool all alone and I know you don't have any other days as a dare you can see the thread and ban the Box in your dreams

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have yet to discover the true meaning behind the marmite in the jar but I have a feeling that the blue weight will outlive the red of it.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I have a good idea about how to play the games in the future but not sure if that's possible for a thousand tongues of death.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

hi my name is brokentitanium and i was signing off for the late reply to this message from google and it was just being ridiculously annoying and sarcastic

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is _feral and I was wondering who's got the best strategy for the love story of the living room and the special guest suite

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is _feral and I was wondering who's got the best strategy for the love story of the living room and the special guest suite

wow.. some interesting lounge

hi my name is brokentitanium you are not far off the phone with you on Friday so we can get a chance to win the lottery results

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have no idea what time you need to be here by but when you do arrive please make sure that you have the little burritos with the sausage in.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I don't have any information about the price of a cat but it's still not a primary reason for being a tool.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

hi my name is brokentitanium and i'm just going to build a gingerbread house for the autumn park in the park and then stay in there for the rest of the time

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Hi my name is Ethan too much of your brushes are not filtered out with the dark side of my tongue and collar bone marrow

Go to page:
Go to: