Go to page:

Predictive text stories

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

_feral said:

you realise rebecca fraser is actually a british writer and the president of the brontë society? 🤣🤣

i guess curious george and rebecca are just chilling among us, y'know standard 😎

hi my name is cold_fusion and i'm not sure what i will be doing today but i'm not going to be dealing with this one track traffic so i will just take the first step in the other way round of the true story of the parking space

😁 well...there you go .. pretty standard I concur re Ben and George ☺️
And well...there is a parking space story from this morn...my colleague's sitting in his car in the empty parking lot...a dude drives in and of all the big parking lot he decides to park right next to my bemused and annoyed colleague...the dude took several attempts to reverse park right next to him..I was chuckling hard

hi my name's feral I have an issue with my eyes open for your email properly when you have to be on vacation from August

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 839

cold_fusion said:
😁 well...there you go .. pretty standard I concur re Ben and George ☺️
And well...there is a parking space story from this morn...my colleague's sitting in his car in the empty parking lot...a dude drives in and of all the big parking lot he decides to park right next to my bemused and annoyed colleague...the dude took several attempts to reverse park right next to him..I was chuckling hard

how i would have enjoyed being a fly on the wall 🤣honestly don't understand why people do that though, i bet your colleagues face was mighty impressed 🤣🤣

cold_fusion said:
hi my name's feral I have an issue with my eyes open for your email properly when you have to be on vacation from August

i'm not even going to contest that, my nose has constantly been wedged in emails and it's a ballache reading small text and all, co-operates need to get on that larger font gig pronto  🤣🤣

hi my name is cold_fusion and i'm not sure if it's true that you were going through sparks but it wasn't too bad for me and the company since we advertised it on the internet for the first week of december to get the best thing for pho

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

Hi my name is _feral and I'm just going to be here with my attitude so it's probably best if you don't get involved with this nonsense about your relationship

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is _feral and I'm just going to be here with my attitude so it's probably best if you don't get involved with this nonsense about your relationship

… is it bad I can literally hear you saying this, Vits?

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I cannot remember a worse time for the first time in forever.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

Northern_Soul said:

… is it bad I can literally hear you saying this, Vits?

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I cannot remember a worse time for the first time in forever.

as it goes i'd be more worried if you didn't hear it 🤣

... she knows me too well #twinning 😎

hi my name is northern_soul and i hope you're having a good day in the future lakes in the park with a lovely family of giraffes and the sun

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is _feral and I know you want me but you mentioned the problem with your ass and I think that is pretty damn funny

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is _feral and I know you want me but you mentioned the problem with your ass and I think that is pretty damn funny

that escalated quickly 🤣

hi my name is brokentitanium and i was met by the lady in the woods with a crooked brown smile on her cheek as she got the green beans in the fridge

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

hi my name's _feral I will say that I am extremely interested in your hair Mariah you are not far from my phone number for the past few weeks

mate,...who's this Mariah chick?😅☺️😅

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I am not a dummy so you can go back to your room and get out of my car

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I am not a dummy so you can go back to your room and get out of my car

Ouch!... okay I may get grumpy... sometimes but..this much mean def not me

hi my name's brokentitanium it was an internal combustion engine for organic or something similar boat as you may have to go shopping after the rapid City NJ USA

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Sorry, my predictive text is mean! Those must be all the ones I delete & rewrite something nicer... 😆

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I love the way you treat my heart when you're not supposed to feed the animals

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have constant nightmares about Simply Red.

Remy_L
Remington Lancaster
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 28th Feb 2021
Forum Posts: 119

Hi my name is northern_soul and I'm not sure what to expect from this meeting with your dog.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

hi my name is remy_l and then you can imagine what you do with the other things that gifs do with a crooked nose gang

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is _feral and it's been a while since I got a call from the musical group in the world of warcraft

Go to page:
Go to: