Go to page:

Predictive text stories

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I was just wondering if you've noticed the way the world works is just a little too high on my list of things I chuckle about.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have attached the tracking number below for your order of the water bearer for the first day of June thank you lord.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

hi my name's Missy I have a stubborn fat bearded guy who is crossing my fingers and toes of lady who was in the garden and enjoying the summer

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have no idea what the problem is but I’m doing the best I can with the little information I have on goldfish.

dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
29awards
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2879

Hi my name is North and I think it was a very long time ago, but I do not know what to do with the fact that I am going to be a great addition to their community.

Just join the community 😄

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Every day I want to “join the community”. Trust me. 😂

Hi my name is Dejure and I watch the video of you on Facebook with the dolphins every day up to my heart starts to bleed.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

hi my name's Missy I can do to help out with DA Form for you to have a job in the same boat as well as the northern winter's creeping up for Facebook today

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have no plan and no worries and I’m just trying to get through this day without the thought of pie weighing me down.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have no plan and no worries and I’m just trying to get through this day without the thought of pie weighing me down.

wot in the world...how can you be so accurate

hi my name's Missy I am ready to go by a large local animal welfare they said they would be happy with the composite materials for the next week to get self employed with a climbing plant like jasmine

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I will be a good dog if you want me to.
🐶

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 839

hi my name is brokentitanium and i was thinking of that emoji for the last time we were in a hotel for the day before we left for a drink

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is _feral and I'm sure you have time for a few minutes of fun with a little banana sandwich..... 🍌🤪

(ffs my predictive text is getting too predictable!! I can't remember EVER typing "little banana sandwich" for real... where did that come from? Who's been using my phone, Curious George??!) 🤣

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is _feral and I'm sure you have time for a few minutes of fun with a little banana sandwich..... 🍌🤪

(ffs my predictive text is getting too predictable!! I can't remember EVER typing "little banana sandwich" for real... where did that come from? Who's been using my phone, Curious George??!) 🤣

the banana gods be with us, they have spoken! 🤣🤣
that or curious george has a lot to answer for 🧐

hi my name is brokentitanium and i was just saying to the cat that i slept in the bath and i woke up this evening in time for the next closing session of the party

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

_feral said:

the banana gods be with us, they have spoken! 🤣🤣
that or curious george has a lot to answer for 🧐

hi my name is brokentitanium and i was just saying to the cat that i slept in the bath and i woke up this evening in time for the next closing session of the party

hi my name is _feral of course I was just a quick email from Rebecca Fraser yet but I'm not going anywhere else in the loop

(Mate I've no idea who, where and  how this Bec Fraser ended up ony predictive text)

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

cold_fusion said:

hi my name is _feral of course I was just a quick email from Rebecca Fraser yet but I'm not going anywhere else in the loop

(Mate I've no idea who, where and  how this Bec Fraser ended up ony predictive text)

you realise rebecca fraser is actually a british writer and the president of the brontë society? 🤣🤣

i guess curious george and rebecca are just chilling among us, y'know standard 😎

hi my name is cold_fusion and i'm not sure what i will be doing today but i'm not going to be dealing with this one track traffic so i will just take the first step in the other way round of the true story of the parking space

Go to page:
Go to: