Go to page:

Predictive text stories

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5805

Hi my name is Brokentitanium and I am apparently a friend of mine from the way back when love was a real thing.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5303

hi my name's Missy I have an issue with my eyes open for me and my husband is going on with the white daisies

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1174

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I'm a little over my head buried in your synapses so I can't tell anyone anything about this week's episode of my heart.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I just can’t remember what it was I was going to say to you about the man with the big hands.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 12awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 865

hi my name is northern_soul and i love to hear from the general staff members that they will be in the case of a certified letter  with the other things that are happening today

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

hi my name's _feral of the Atlantic Ocean drive suite your own balls in the garden seems to have as many times directly on the phone with you

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 12awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 865

cold_fusion said:hi my name's _feral of the Atlantic Ocean drive suite your own balls in the garden seems to have as many times directly on the phone with you

*watches my balls sail down the garden sticking their middle fingers up*

couldn't help it sorry mate
🤣

hi my name is cold_fusion and i'm not really in the position of the internet but it doesn't matter if you don't know what to say about the situation or if it's true that it's just something that happened with the people that are into the gang

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

_feral said:

*watches my balls sail down the garden sticking their middle fingers up*

couldn't help it sorry mate
🤣

hi my name is cold_fusion and i'm not really in the position of the internet but it doesn't matter if you don't know what to say about the situation or if it's true that it's just something that happened with the people that are into the gang

🤣🤣🤣
a lot going on in there mate..😁🤣🤣🤣

hi my name's _feral you have a team of highly qualified not sure how much I love it mate and the streets in this one is non-poisonous I am glad boys and girls at the end of June there's a chance to look into the vege patch of my life here

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1174

Hi my name is cold_fusion from the saucy town and my stuff is all over the place so just keep your tequila and go ahead with your own company.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is cold_fusion from the saucy town and my stuff is all over the place so just keep your tequila and go ahead with your own company.

Wow!...right!🤣🤣🤣

hi my name's brokentitanium you are interested then please do not have any further questions drowning in the same boat as a team member with such value for money you will obviously be a little more than a feeble kitty cat

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have no patience for any of you egotistical fuck lords of this time and space in England.

… alright lad, simmer down… :]

Eerie
Dangerous Mind
14awards
Joined 29th July 2018
Forum Posts: 890

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and my grandfather died from a heart heart and a heart of heart

♥️

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is eerie and I am here at the news at ten to find out what’s going on in the pool area with the fish and chips and green salts for Jesus.

Eerie
Dangerous Mind
14awards
Joined 29th July 2018
Forum Posts: 890

Hi my name is Northern_Soul I love it so I can have a baby.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is Eerie and I just wanted to check if you’re still a cunt in regards to that project on the main land.

Go to page:
Go to: