Go to page:

Predictive text stories

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5564

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I just love it to rain harder than it has ever rained on stupid people.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I just love it to rain harder than it has ever rained on stupid people.

Yep. Nailed it

hi my name's Missy I will say I love the idea of a runaway bride and groom wedding and I am a bit like the one who has the potential

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

.. you calling me a flight risk? 😂

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I just wanted to check with my friends if you were interested in joining the society of the future pants for Christ.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1112

Northern_Soul said:.. you calling me a flight risk? 😂

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I just wanted to check with my friends if you were interested in joining the society of the future pants for Christ.

Is he finally ditching the robe, then??

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I was just wondering if you've ever noticed that a crowded house is not a leisurely place for anyone with a nice slice of toast with some fresh flowers.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I am just raging about all of you total liberties.

The_Silly_Sibyl
Jack Thomas
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 2awards
Joined 30th July 2015
Forum Posts: 687

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I love ya for the day I wanna see ya next week haha was the time to be cut off the next day I was just kidding I don’t think I can get hit on my own car lol lol I gotta is a day or a week.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is the_silly_sibyl and rosemary bread is high on the list of table top garnish for Mother.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5155

hi my name's Missy I have been through this process that's followed by an automatic bid placed earlier by another company and its really good

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion and my elbows are all over the place so just keep being nice and I don't have to make you cry again.

😯

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 31awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a question about the size of the butterfly on your left side and rosemary for the green light.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 839

hi my name is northern_soul and i hope the paper is on a short notice period for the sake of the green tea made from earth

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is _feral and it's weird that I don't mind occasional acrobatics when I'm still learning how to use my own damn mind as a condiment.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

hi my name is brokentitanium and i was getting my hair done today with the new mouse and there are some things that people are doing wrong

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

_feral said:hi my name is brokentitanium and i was getting my hair done today with the new mouse and there are some things that people are doing wrong
😆 quite a few things, actually.....

Hi my name is _feral and I was wondering if you could count the money on your birthday and then we could probably be happy eating a little extra love for dinner.

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 11awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021

brokentitanium said:
😆 quite a few things, actually.....

Hi my name is _feral and I was wondering if you could count the money on your birthday and then we could probably be happy eating a little extra love for dinner.

i sound like a birthday theif 🤣
naaa if anything i'd treat someone to a birthday dinner 😎

hi my name is brokentitanium and i was gonna travel to my office today but my phone said it sounds like a great idea to stay true and sleep in with the cats

Go to page:
Go to: