brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 637

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I don't have any information about the price of a cat and it's weird that you just don't love me.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 2737

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have received your item number from your office on the phone call for sharing yoghurts with box office trolls.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and this is my first visit to the shit heap of steamed vegetables with fresh from the market today for breakfast.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a question about how you got so fat with all that junk inside your trunk.  

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 3672

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a question about how you got so fat with all that junk inside your trunk.  
🤣🤣🤣 #NoFilter

hi my name's Missy I am a little bit of a DIY haircut with the new experience with them and I am a very happy madman

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 10th Jan 2021

I have no filter… we should all realise my phone is also savage. 😂

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have a real problem with the way you can get to some places easily but others you have to visit Tesco for on the way back up to the moon.

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:I have no filter… we should all realise my phone is also savage. 😂

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have a real problem with the way you can get to some places easily but others you have to visit Tesco for on the way back up to the moon.

not surprised your phone savage too...

and trust me I don't go Tesco coz they ain't here yet..

hi my name's Missy and the rest of your life ever since landing here is a very happy to do it during the days of receiving the payment

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion and this feels uncomfortably good and I think I need to get a better ending for my twin brothers.

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Joined 14th June 2017

hi my name is brokentitanium the first one is non-poisonous and I am not sure if I can see that I am not

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have received my text stories about this one place in Nevada I think it is good for us to get manicures there.

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have received my text stories about this one place in Nevada I think it is good for us to get manicures there.

😳 all the way to Nevada!!😂😂

hi my name is Missy I will not be happy with the following ad listing the house is in Sydney and whole day of work and life here is my blanket

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 10th Jan 2021

(Not sure I’ll be moving to Sydney. I hate the heat and all of your wildlife wants people dead. Like… calm down Australia. Jesus. 🤣)

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I just got off the phone with Jesus and he says don’t forget the banjo and the talking clock for the U.K. heathens.

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:(Not sure I’ll be moving to Sydney. I hate the heat and all of your wildlife wants people dead. Like… calm down Australia. Jesus. 🤣)

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I just got off the phone with Jesus and he says don’t forget the banjo and the talking clock for the U.K. heathens.

🤣🤣🤣 that's hilarious.. perhaps Jesus had enough of you UK lot rattling the cages up there..and trust me I haven't got Jesus's number yet

hi my name's Missy and the rest of my friends who have been through in this life of me I don't think we are going for a few more questions drowning in work

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Sounds right.

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I ghosted my hair appointment because I have a fear of clowns and scissors covered in glue.

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Sounds right.

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I ghosted my hair appointment because I have a fear of clowns and scissors covered in glue.

gawsh!! that's a ghastly scene there ☺️ ... scissors covered in glue

hi my name's Missy stone of name tag archives and records administration and religious policies for World and all that stuff

Go to page:
Go to: