Predictive text stories

_feral
_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 460

hi my name is northern_soul and i have been shipped from google to see if there was anything i can do to make the trip more than anything that i could wonder

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 637

Hi my name is _feral and I'm sure I'll figure it out entirely by then but I don't mind running this thread in your synapses so you might want to have a nice big smile.

_feral
_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 460

that's a lot of people to be connected to, my nerves would be in bits 😂

hi my name is brokentitanium and i am ready for the next time you come up to the house for a meeting with the folks that we secretly spy on with a crooked grin

dejure
dejure
vick
Dangerous Mind
24awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Aug 2015
Forum Posts: 2650

hi my name is _feral and I have to say that I am not a fan of the most important things to do in the future

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 3672

hi my name is dejure I will say the least I hope that you can get it for a moment of silence and solitude and I am not sure how much

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion and the special effects are not so bad but I don't have any information about this stuff without hurting myself or others.

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and the special effects are not so bad but I don't have any information about this stuff without hurting myself or others.
trust me...am not gonna hurt anyone and that includes myself😂😂

hi my name is brokentitanium I will be a good time for a moment of silence and I am not sure how to make the residents pay for the use of an email

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I'm thinking that I should probably be happy eating a few people with some greek salad instead of rice.

🤣

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Joined 14th June 2017

brokentitanium said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I'm thinking that I should probably be happy eating a few people with some greek salad instead of rice.

🤣

I can assure you I've never been nor I feel like being a cannibal 😁😂 healthy side dishes or not

hi my name is brokentitanium the first one to sell your personal information in a few minutes and then delete this message

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
13awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 2737

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have no idea who Bundy is but you can sure as shit know it ainít good news hun.

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have no idea who Bundy is but you can sure as shit know it ainít good news hun.
I don't know Bundies ..except for our ginger beer brand

hi my name is Missy I am a little while to get the amount whatever you need to be honest with me fully understand that you are not far from it all

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I have no clue what to tell the kids but Daddy is now Mummy for the weekend.

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Dangerous Mind
Canada
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I'm losing my religion in the middle of nowhere else so I'll pull off some things that might make sense to the divine party.

Northern_Soul
Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Dangerous Mind
England
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a few things that need to be said regarding your thoughts on the future of the world in the year of our lord.

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Joined 14th June 2017

hi my name is Missy I am writing in the morning and then delete it from your DVR to the backyard to snap from earlier in my life here

Go to page:
Go to: