Go to page:

Predictive text stories

_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 12awards
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 865

brokentitanium said: I will be there tomorrow morning to get the message out of this creative process and make sure I have no hockey pants on.

some would say the creative process is a game 🤣

hi my name is brokentitanium and the queen is on the top of the phone and she is just saying that she's been sleeping on the toilet and all that jazz

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 1173

Sleeping on the toilet... ah, those were the days...

Hi my name is _feral and I'm thinking that the alchemy of our inherent vision is what I believe in and not just a little banana sandwich.

(Where the fuck did that banana come from?! Get out of my phone!!! 🤣🤣)

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 5299

hi my name is brokentitanium I have a good idea for you to be a part time job with a dentist and I will not ring and the rest of my life here settled in the morning of July weekend

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 5805

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I cannot agree with anything or anybody and refuse to sit here and tell you otherwise.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Hi my name is Missy I am a bit like the idea of what we can get a chance to brush up on the way you can get a new one for me to send the Curiosity Rover to Mars Hill Rd today

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I like to listen to a general idea of an argument between my peers and the hard working people who are being asked to take a peek at me.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have a lovely evening of welding fire cannons to swans planned for the next day of the rest of my life.

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is Northern_Soul and I have to check out the best revenge for the encouragement of that guy with the big mouth and his hair cut.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

hi my name is brokentitanium the same time I was wondering how you know what I see that you can see it in my life here settled on the other side of my name tag changes

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I am not sure if I will do that jam spreading event for the bread for the sea shall not have it.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I am not sure if I will do that jam spreading event for the bread for the sea shall not have it.

hi my name is Missy I will be in touch with you on Friday so we can get the amount whatever you need anything from the following ad listing

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is cold_fusion and I am here for the biscuits and the French toast and anything else is lies and exaggeration.

cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Palestine 20awards
Joined 14th June 2017

Northern_Soul said:Hi my name is cold_fusion and I am here for the biscuits and the French toast and anything else is lies and exaggeration.

Just 8 hours too early I'd say 😁🤣🤣

hi my name's Missy and the rest of my life here is the only place within a day and time of reading the reviews and respond to this flourescent lamp's imagination

brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada 10awards
Joined 18th Nov 2015

Hi my name is cold_fusion but you can get your stuff done with this nonsense about the futility of a cat and then suddenly you're in trouble with a wee baby.

Northern_Soul
-Missy-
Tyrant of Words
England 33awards
Joined 10th Jan 2021

Hi my name is brokentitanium and I have received my message about the same time for sharing this pizza and I was wondering if you could have the money to check in with your dad.

Go to page:
Go to: