Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question

Grace
Grace
Idryad
Guardian of Shadows
108awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 13965

I like water spinach...easy to grow, and also cucumber for its soft young leaves. But they grow profusely untended so fits me just fine....I am lazy.

Do you have a vegetable garden?

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
27awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 4289

Grace said:I like water spinach...easy to grow, and also cucumber for its soft young leaves. But they grow profusely untended so fits me just fine....I am lazy.

Do you have a vegetable garden?



No Longer, its been yrs.
At times missed other times, grateful I no longer have the chore.
Wasn't huge gardens but big enough to be work and prize some joy and winter months from.



Diverse gardens (herbs, veggies, fruits) or selective and purposed trim-line?

Kinkpoet
Kinkpoet
Fire of Insight
United States
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 9th May 2019
Forum Posts: 320

souladareatease said:


No Longer, its been yrs.
At times missed other times, grateful I no longer have the chore.
Wasn't huge gardens but big enough to be work and prize some joy and winter months from.



Diverse gardens (herbs, veggies, fruits) or selective and purposed trim-line?


Diverse. I am just starting to develop a permaculture food forest.

I love peaches still warm from the sun. What is your favorite fruit?

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
27awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 4289

Cherries and black raspberries (sorry it is a tie)


(and yeah Your right about sun peaches)


What tree fruits are grown in Your area?

Valeriya
Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 528

souladareatease said:Cherries and black raspberries (sorry it is a tie)


(and yeah Your right about sun peaches)


What tree fruits are grown in Your area?


Apple trees grow wild some are nearly 100 year old trees still bearing delicious fruit the old miners made cider from them they say if you find an old apple tree there is a gold mine nearby


Do you like mint with your iced tea

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
27awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 4289

Valeriya said:

Apple trees grow wild some are nearly 100 year old trees still bearing delicious fruit the old miners made cider from them they say if you find an old apple tree there is a gold mine nearby


Do you like mint with your iced tea


No mint hits me wrong, have tried multiple times sadly a joy I couldn't find.


Alcohol with dinner or something non and refreshing?

Kinkpoet
Kinkpoet
Fire of Insight
United States
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 9th May 2019
Forum Posts: 320

Valeriya said:

Apple trees grow wild some are nearly 100 year old trees still bearing delicious fruit the old miners made cider from them they say if you find an old apple tree there is a gold mine nearby


Do you like mint with your iced tea


No. But I do enjoy a good Mojito.

What is the first thing you saw when you woke up this morning?

Valeriya
Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 528

Kinkpoet said:

No. But I do enjoy a good Mojito.

What is the first thing you saw when you woke up this morning?


What a question I don't have to answer but the answer is profound My 16 yr old Jack Russell Terrier climbed up onto my pillow waking me up then had what I assume was a seizure she was unconscious for about 1 min she peed and came back around it's been a week since her partner of 15 years passed away my pug dog


What do you think

Kinkpoet
Kinkpoet
Fire of Insight
United States
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 9th May 2019
Forum Posts: 320

Sounds like a seizure. What an awful way to be woken.

Valeriya
Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 528

Kinkpoet said:Sounds like a seizure. What an awful way to be woken.


I know right my poor baby girl


Do you have dogs

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
27awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 4289

Valeriya said:


I know right my poor baby girl


Do you have dogs



No longer (have a cat)

But I Love and have had a few dogs in my life


Have You ever had an exotic pet?

Kinkpoet
Kinkpoet
Fire of Insight
United States
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 9th May 2019
Forum Posts: 320

Valeriya said:


I know right my poor baby girl


Do you have dogs


No. I like cats, but currently donít have a pet. I do have many wildlife visitors: quail, woodpeckers, javelina, coyote, bobcat who keep me company.


Do you play a musical instrument?

Kinkpoet
Kinkpoet
Fire of Insight
United States
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 9th May 2019
Forum Posts: 320

souladareatease said:


No longer (have a cat)

But I Love and have had a few dogs in my life


Have You ever had an exotic pet?

I had an orange corn snake for about ten years.

Whatís your favorite card game?

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
27awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 4289

Kinkpoet said:
I had an orange corn snake for about ten years.

Whatís your favorite card game?


Blackjack ...yet I own no cards, so that tells how serious I am lol


Do You online game?

Kinkpoet
Kinkpoet
Fire of Insight
United States
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 9th May 2019
Forum Posts: 320

souladareatease said:

Blackjack ...yet I own no cards, so that tells how serious I am lol


Do You online game?



I have recently learned to enjoy Cards Against Humanity. Before that Poker.
I don't do online games.

What is the strangest place you have visited?


Go to page:
Go to: