Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question

poet Anonymous

I can honestly say no.  

What DU member would you write a collaboration with given the chance?

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 705

I_Is_Me or direlegion

How about you

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16217

I  am open for collaboration with anybody.  Just let me know.

Have you ever had a supernatural experience? If so, share.

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020

Grace said:I  am open for collaboration with anybody.  Just let me know.

Have you ever had a supernatural experience? If so, share.

Yes I definitely have had several I will go with the shortest one
My son and I were camping in an area that is famous for weird things that happen close to a military base we were watching the sky for the weird lights that zig zag around we began to feel a one thing on our skin it was summer we were sleeveless looking into the sky with a flashlights we could see a mist but when it touched our skin it was dry
I had on a ball cap with a silver lining to protect from EMF waves he didn't d not He became extremely agitated and insisted we leave We left drove up to.a peak to get overlook the are he felt better then my dog suddenly saw something and high  tailed t to the back seat We left again this time we were leaving as we were driving we began laughing and laughing like we were high my son told me turn around turn around and slow down he thought I was driving in reverse and speeding u was driving forward and going 6 mph we went home feeling very high

Please share your experience

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 5241

Layla said:hmm...i don't know what y'all are talking about, but..yeah whatever she said.

Do you have a crush on someone here at Du?

No I don't have a crush on someone at DUP.   But I think that Valeriya and Kinkpoet  have a crush on each other.  

Do you that people from the DUP should hook up?

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020

Phantom2426 said:
No I don't have a crush on someone at DUP.   But I think that Valeriya and Kinkpoet  have a crush on each other.  

Do you that people from the DUP should hook up?

No Kinkpoet and I are beyond crushes
Crushes involve silliness and sometimes love At our maturation level we don't get the sillies that would require us to lose our head We have a full grasp on this thing called like and would prefer to stay there. Now horney infatuation that's a different story lol @kinkpoet

If two people anywhere feel the need to hookup yes go for it

If you were a color what would you be

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

I think I'd be more like a mood ring

when was the last time you had a food talk with yourself

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020

lepperochan said:I think I'd be more like a mood ring

when was the last time you had a food talk with yourself

I don't know what that means but food is one of my least favorite things in life

Did you know too much black licorice  could kill you

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020

Valeriya said:

I don't know what that means but food is one of my least favorite things in life

Did you know too much black licorice  could kill you

No I didn't know too much black liorice could kill you.

What your favorite holiday?

LibraSoul96
Fire of Insight
United States 1awards
Joined 1st July 2015
Forum Posts: 533

Christmas

If your eyes can talk for you instead of your lips, what would they say?

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020

LibraSoul96 said:Christmas

If your eyes can talk for you instead of your lips, what would they say?

Take me home sweet jesus.

What is your favorite animal?

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16217

Valeriya said:

Yes I definitely have had several I will go with the shortest one
My son and I were camping in an area that is famous for weird things that happen close to a military base we were watching the sky for the weird lights that zig zag around we began to feel a one thing on our skin it was summer we were sleeveless looking into the sky with a flashlights we could see a mist but when it touched our skin it was dry
I had on a ball cap with a silver lining to protect from EMF waves he didn't d not He became extremely agitated and insisted we leave We left drove up to.a peak to get overlook the are he felt better then my dog suddenly saw something and high  tailed t to the back seat We left again this time we were leaving as we were driving we began laughing and laughing like we were high my son told me turn around turn around and slow down he thought I was driving in reverse and speeding u was driving forward and going 6 mph we went home feeling very high

Please share your experience

I was standing at my porch watching a funeral going on in the distant hill. Its a sunny day but suddenly it felt cooler. Then I felt cold air blowing around my ankle, like really cold, fridge-like air. For your info I live in the tropics where it's 32°celcus all day. I ran back into the house and closed the door. The cold sensation soon dissipated.

Do you believe in ghosts?

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 5085

Grace said:

I was standing at my porch watching a funeral going on in the distant hill. Its a sunny day but suddenly it felt cooler. Then I felt cold air blowing around my ankle, like really cold, fridge-like air. For your info I live in the tropics where it's 32°celcus all day. I ran back into the house and closed the door. The cold sensation soon dissipated.

Do you believe in ghosts?

Indeed -many levels many ways.

Do You have a favourite yr. within Your life?

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1216

I do believe in spirits.  I think they linger for some unspecific periods.
I've read something awhile back, an african belief that there are 3 stages of passing.  
First stage is quite short and the second stage is Limbo and they linger there as long as there are people on earth who still talks, mentions or remembers them.   And when they are no longer remembered, that's when they pass on to their final resting place called Zamani (mn. Gone)

Edit to reply to Soul: Yes i do, pretty much all of my childhood.  Everythng else since has been a major disappointment.  Honestly i can say i can't wait to die.

Do you feel there's a void in your life?  Something missing?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14647

Layla said:

Do you feel there's a void in your life?  Something missing?

In all honesty, no. I truly feel complete with everything I need to be happy. I hope the same for you one day.

Is climate change affecting your weather where you live?

Go to page:
Go to: