Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1216

I do start with a theme depending on my mood, and tend to listen compilation of songs by the same artist but darn it, how youtube manipulates with sidebar suggestions and then i stray somehow..

Is it just me that gets anxiety when i see people login here without a photo/image of some kind, that creepy silhouette of mystery?

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 5085

Layla said:I do start with a theme depending on my mood, and tend to listen compilation of songs by the same artist but darn it, how youtube manipulates with sidebar suggestions and then i stray somehow..

Is it just me that gets anxiety when i see people login here without a photo/image of some kind, that creepy silhouette of mystery?

nope not just You...

Origami or puzzles?

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018

I like both..but if i had to choose, Origami mostly because of the artistic design and 3d shape that it takes.

Do you think marketing companies will eventually die (like retail shops seem to be because of amazon) because of self promotion on all these social media apps.   Especially on instagram it seems everyone is a supermodel and everyone is promoting something.  Self made?

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 5085

Layla said:I like both..but if i had to choose, Origami mostly because of the artistic design and 3d shape that it takes.

Do you think marketing companies will eventually die (like retail shops seem to be because of amazon) because of self promotion on all these social media apps.   Especially on instagram it seems everyone is a supermodel and everyone is promoting something.  Self made?

I think they'll just change in some way to conform to the self mades.
For the most part they'll die...it will be similar to music companies, more independents and a couple biggies struggling N choking along.

Cats or dogs? (wildebeest?)

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018

Cats, because they don't give a shit about anything.

When I read this I chuckled, i'm not sure what made me feel in disbelief..perhaps as humans despite all the materials available for self help, professional and otherwise we still need some kind of gratification, even smallest thing will make us feel validated...What do you think of this...?
read the link :  
https://www.kltv.com/2020/02/07/texas-zoo-will-name-rat-or-cockroach-after-your-ex-before-feeding-it-an-animal/

Kinkpoet
Tyrant of Words
United States 11awards
Joined 9th May 2019
Forum Posts: 1030

Most of the time I mix, but when I find a new artist I usually stick to that for a while.

Who is the most unique person you know and what makes them unique?

Kinkpoet
Tyrant of Words
United States 11awards
Joined 9th May 2019

Layla said:Cats, because they don't give a shit about anything.

When I read this I chuckled, i'm not sure what made me feel in disbelief..perhaps as humans despite all the materials available for self help, professional and otherwise we still need some kind of gratification, even smallest thing will make us feel validated...What do you think of this...?
read the link :  
https://www.kltv.com/2020/02/07/texas-zoo-will-name-rat-or-cockroach-after-your-ex-before-feeding-it-an-animal/

Would you choose to have a rat or a cockroach named after you?

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 5215

souladareatease said:

yep truth, kind of same philosophy

indeed i do...often

Do You prefer to mix styles of music in a day, or stick to a theme?

I listen to all types of music except for classical because it put me to sleep

Do you like to sing in the shower?

Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 705

Phantom2426 said:
I listen to all types of music except for classical because it put me to sleep

Do you like to sing in the shower?

I always found it a waste of time I used to have to haul my water so we were frugal with it so singing would be wasting time and water but I have done that everyone has a beautiful voice in the shower

Do you eat breakfast

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020

Valeriya said:

I always found it a waste of time I used to have to haul my water so we were frugal with it so singing would be wasting time and water but I have done that everyone has a beautiful voice in the shower

Do you eat breakfast

Yes I do breakfast

What do you eat for breakfast?

Kinkpoet
Tyrant of Words
United States 11awards
Joined 9th May 2019

Phantom2426 said:
Yes I do breakfast

What do you eat for breakfast?

Lunch. (I don't eat in the morning)

When parachutists jump out of a plane, they shout 'Geronimo!'. What does Geronimo say when he is skydiving?

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020

Kinkpoet said:

Lunch. (I don't eat in the morning)

When parachutists jump out of a plane, they shout 'Geronimo!'. What does Geronimo say when he is skydiving?

Geromino says fuck me I made it.

What are favorite things to do?

LibraSoul96
Fire of Insight
United States 1awards
Joined 1st July 2015
Forum Posts: 524

Watch anime/ horror movies, draw and write poetry.

What are you getting your significant other for Valentine's day?

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16073

Nothing. I have no one.

What was the first book you read, besides school books?

Kinkpoet
Tyrant of Words
United States 11awards
Joined 9th May 2019

Grace said:Nothing. I have no one.

What was the first book you read, besides school books?

R Is For Rocket by Ray Bradbury.

What was the subject of your first poem?

Go to page:
Go to: