Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question *answer the one above*

Kinkpoet
Kinkpoet
Fire of Insight
United States
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 9th May 2019
Forum Posts: 158

The day when I go out on the patio for morning coffee, get distracted by something in the yard that needs to be done. One thing leads to another. When I am finally exhausted I go to the kitchen and make something to eat, collapse into the recliner and fall into one of  those unexpected sleeps so deep that I have to drag myself out. Realize that it’s night walk to the bed and slide back into dreamland. No particular day of the week.

What is the best thing that has happened to you when you followed your gut?

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
The Cosmic Dragon
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1140

Kinkpoet said:The day when I go out on the patio for morning coffee, get distracted by something in the yard that needs to be done. One thing leads to another. When I am finally exhausted I go to the kitchen and make something to eat, collapse into the recliner and fall into one of  those unexpected sleeps so deep that I have to drag myself out. Realize that it’s night walk to the bed and slide back into dreamland. No particular day of the week.

What is the best thing that has happened to you when you followed your gut?


Me and my gut are not on speaking terms. I just fuck shit up or hit lucky I don't know how to interpret gut feelings. I'm too fucked up inside to divine that spaghetti mess!

Favourite toast topping?

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
27awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 3910

Miss_Sub said:I feel like I’m most productive in the middle of the week. No set day is better than any other. Mind you my work pattern is everywhere.

Do you ever like to get lost on purpose just to see where you end up?



Yes often, I use to do this fun bit with my Daughter, we'd pick a road and drive.
Often anything from 4-6 hrs ....se where the hell we end up and either stay/explore or turn around and come home.
We drove to NY once (5 hrs or so) grabbed subs, ate and came home lol great bonding time.
So many of my fave places have been found by random road.
Whether Wilderness or city points.


Favorite mode of travel?

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
27awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 3910

Sky_dancer said:

Me and my gut are not on speaking terms. I just fuck shit up or hit lucky I don't know how to interpret gut feelings. I'm too fucked up inside to divine that spaghetti mess!

Favourite toast topping?


Apologies....


Butter


Fave mode of travel?

Carpe_Noctem
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2194

Walking, horse n carting. Interdimensional

Favourite coffee or coffee accessorys wake n bake

Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
23awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 1420

Carpe_Noctem said:Walking, horse n carting. Interdimensional

Favourite coffee or coffee accessorys wake n bake


oven-baked bagel (nothing on it)
and an Americano (nothing in it)

Do You think You should eat breakfast?
(btw, i haven't consistently since i left the USAF)

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
The Cosmic Dragon
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1140

Tallen said:

oven-baked bagel (nothing on it)
and an Americano (nothing in it)

Do You think You should eat breakfast?
(btw, i haven't consistently since i left the USAF)


I think I shouldnt. Whether others should or shunt do is nowt to dee wee me.

Favourite word?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
100awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8537

Flange.

What’s a word from another language you like?

Kinkpoet
Kinkpoet
Fire of Insight
United States
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 9th May 2019
Forum Posts: 158

Synchronicity (serendipity is a very close second).

What gave you the biggest scare?


Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
100awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8537

When my dad had his heart attack.

Asking again because it got missed:

What’s a word from another language that you like?

Kinkpoet
Kinkpoet
Fire of Insight
United States
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 9th May 2019
Forum Posts: 158

Ausgezeichnet, the german word for excellent.
One of the first words I learned in that language, and still excellent.

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
100awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8537

No question asked so I’ll ask one.

Elbows on the table: yay or nay?

Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
23awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 1420

Miss_Sub said:No question asked so I’ll ask one.

Elbows on the table: yay or nay?


Are we debating the existential reality of our human-known universe or
are we all enjoying one another's company in a super-Potluck ??  (answered a Q with a Q)

Is super loud laughter OK in Your dinner get-togethers?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
80awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 4275

Tallen said:

Are we debating the existential reality of our human-known universe or
are we all enjoying one another's company in a super-Potluck ??  (answered a Q with a Q)

Is super loud laughter OK in Your dinner get-togethers?


It's not only OK but encouraged.

What fud are you eating tonight?

Kinkpoet
Kinkpoet
Fire of Insight
United States
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 9th May 2019
Forum Posts: 158

The louder the better- makes the neighbors wonder....

Ozymandias or Annabel Lee?


Go to page:
Go to: