Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5600

Not usually

Are you enjoying, this worldwide isolation, or is it maddening to you?

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1216

I went out and did laundry today and there were only 2-3 ppl there, they were all wearing masks.  I didn't have any, not even gloves they all looked at me like i was the alien lol  Upon coming home my depression deepened.  I contemplated like yesterday whether i should call a friend or a family, but didn't want to get more depressed by how the conversation may go, the virus latest news.

What are you cooking today?

Kinkpoet
Tyrant of Words
United States 11awards
Joined 9th May 2019
Forum Posts: 1034

Layla said:I went out and did laundry today and there were only 2-3 ppl there, they were all wearing masks.  I didn't have any, not even gloves they all looked at me like i was the alien lol  Upon coming home my depression deepened.  I contemplated like yesterday whether i should call a friend or a family, but didn't want to get more depressed by how the conversation may go, the virus latest news.

What are you cooking today?

Roasted roots: beets, carrots, red potatoes, parsnips, turnips, rutabaga with garlic, onions and curry seasoning. The house smells wonderful!

And you?

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5600

Locking and restarting this thread---getting too long, please continue in the new thread

Go to page:
Go to: