Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question *answer the one above*

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
80awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 4286


JohnnyBlaze said:
Will you be upset or happy if the upcoming Polar Shift changes your climate?


Define happy?

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
18awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 1724

Ahavati said:

Define happy?


Content with it becoming hotter or cooler and wetter or dryer.

Kinkpoet
Kinkpoet
Fire of Insight
United States
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 9th May 2019
Forum Posts: 173

Neither upset nor happy, but appreciative. I will adapt to whatever changes occur.

When the icecaps melt will you be under water or on an island?

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 488

Island for sure


What are you afraid of most?

Wh1skeySwagger
Wh1skeySwagger
Swagger
Thought Provoker
  profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2019
Forum Posts: 123

There is nothing to fear except fear itself ........


and spiders


What is the most awesome thing you have ever witnessed? something that blew your mind

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
27awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 3943

Wh1skeySwagger said:There is nothing to fear except fear itself ........


and spiders


What is the most awesome thing you have ever witnessed? something that blew your mind



Watching a concert ofone of my favorite bands from youth- stretched out on a couch aprox. Ten ft. away as they played.
It was a surprise pop in show, roughly only 12 people there.
awesome, similar to having them play in Your living room.
Line dancing bar with wooden floors in Dallas...Gypsy Tea Room.
Unforgettable!!!


Where was Your favorite concert?

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
The Cosmic Dragon
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1140

souladareatease said:


Watching a concert ofone of my favorite bands from youth- stretched out on a couch aprox. Ten ft. away as they played.
It was a surprise pop in show, roughly only 12 people there.
awesome, similar to having them play in Your living room.
Line dancing bar with wooden floors in Dallas...Gypsy Tea Room.
Unforgettable!!!


Where was Your favorite concert?


It was actually a green day concert because I looked out at the crowd, thousands of people all joined together, it felt spiritual. Then they got a kid up to play with them and I went to bits. How kind? Imagine your hero lifting you on stage to play. I'm so jealous of CN, he's seen everyone!

Which artist do you wish you had seen while they were still alive?

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
27awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 3943

Sky_dancer said:

It was actually a green day concert because I looked out at the crowd, thousands of people all joined together, it felt spiritual. Then they got a kid up to play with them and I went to bits. How kind? Imagine your hero lifting you on stage to play. I'm so jealous of CN, he's seen everyone!

Which artist do you wish you had seen while they were still alive?




Michael Hedges

Who musicianly do You wish to see before they are gone?  

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
The Cosmic Dragon
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1140

souladareatease said:



Michael Hedges

Who musicianly do You wish to see before they are gone?  


TOOL!!!

Which genre of music can't you stand?

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
27awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 3943

Sky_dancer said:

TOOL!!!

Which genre of music can't you stand?



A little something in everything....but picking on one, I'll say Zydeco  (or Shoegaze)  even those have redeemable moments.


Can You go a day without music ?  (on average)

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 488

I don't think so, i find it to be a time machine, when we hear it we are transported somewhere.

Do you take vitamins, if so what do you take?

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
27awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 3943

Layla said:I don't think so, i find it to be a time machine, when we hear it we are transported somewhere.

Do you take vitamins, if so what do you take?



Old man vitamins (Heehee)
Melatonin, B12, and a multi if I'm feeling the need

Where was Your last best lunch?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
100awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8544

It was 2014 and it was a seafood place in Skerries in Ireland. I had a seafood chowder with fresh crusty bread and I can still taste it now.

It was pure poetry. 👌🏻

What was your worst restaurant experience?


souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
27awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 3943

Miss_Sub said:It was 2014 and it was a seafood place in Skerries in Ireland. I had a seafood chowder with fresh crusty bread and I can still taste it now.

It was pure poetry. 👌🏻

What was your worst restaurant experience?




A quick pop in to a lil dive newly opened (it was a front for gambling machines lol, hell I didn't know)
So I look at the 5 items on the menu..."I'll have a ham sandwich and a pepsi" they grab fixins out of the fridge and make me a sandwich hand me a can of pepsi....lol
Just like my kitchen...without the class and sanitation ...it was odd, I was the only person eating food in an empty room...surreal actually.
WV go figure.

What day of the week is Your most productive, for Yourself?




Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
100awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8544

I feel like I’m most productive in the middle of the week. No set day is better than any other. Mind you my work pattern is everywhere.

Do you ever like to get lost on purpose just to see where you end up?

Go to page:
Go to: