Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question

Kinkpoet
Kinkpoet
Dangerous Mind
United States
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 9th May 2019
Forum Posts: 528

Layla said:Love doesn't hurt, expectations do.

Can you seperate the two?


Expectations are our own projection into the future. To love we must be in the present moment.

What are your plans for today?

OmenisNemo
OmenisNemo
NemOmen
Lost Thinker
  profile   poems   message
Joined 11th June 2019
Forum Posts: 30

Abusing Xanax and Zoloft profusely.

What is an enharmonic of minor third?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Dangerous Mind
United States
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 977

OmenisNemo said:Abusing Xanax and Zoloft profusely.

What is an enharmonic of minor third?

I really  don't know.

Who is your favorite actor or actress?

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1018

Diane Lane and Ed Norton.  I hope they make a movie together someday.


If we went on a train ride together, where should we jump off the train?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Dangerous Mind
United States
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 977

Layla said:Diane Lane and Ed Norton.  I hope they make a movie together someday.


If we went on a train ride together, where should we jump off the train?

We should jump into the river, me and you.

Would you date a real life queen or king?

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1018

agghhh neither, i'm sure they're both high maintenance lol


Do you think in this age of time we should just abolish all the monarchy still reigning in some countries.

Grace
Grace
Idryad
Guardian of Shadows
109awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 14176

Abolish or not, it's up to the country concerned. They can keep their Kings and queens. I don't think we are that interested in the British royals or Other European nation that have Kings n queens still.  We in the East have a reigning monarch but it's a constitutional monarchy. In my State we have a governor.

What part of your country's history are you most intrigued with?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
85awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 6015

Grace said:

What part of your country's history are you most intrigued with?


Native American.

What is an unforgettable experience you've had in another country? Or, if you haven't traveled, then another city or state?

Valeriya
Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 705

OmenisNemo said:Abusing Xanax and Zoloft profusely.

What is an enharmonic of minor third?



Is it a trichord ?

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1018

When i was a kid we went to visit my aunt in Syria a town called Daraa where she lived.  She had a loom weaving machine and she showed us how to dye threads in beets and grape juice.  She had a huge garden of fig trees and plants of loofah pods growing naturally.


If you could go back in time and never come back which era and which country would you like to go?


Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Dangerous Mind
United States
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 977

Layla said:When i was a kid we went to visit my aunt in Syria a town called Daraa where she lived.  She had a loom weaving machine and she showed us how to dye threads in beets and grape juice.  She had a huge garden of fig trees and plants of loofah pods growing naturally.


If you could go back in time and never come back which era and which country would you like to go?



I would like to change my future back in time to help my younger self out. I would be help my younger froma distance.I would In the USA.

When this frenzy is over would you go outside streaking?

the5thRiddler
the5thRiddler
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
  profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Aug 2019
Forum Posts: 1436

No, Id sort Amy out a visa, and send her to you. She has one mad sex-drive. Youd get on like a house on fire.
But to answer your question; Id not go out streaking. Ill just be happy to not have to wait outside supermarket, and people buying all the best spaghetti at that place I go to. Getting on my tits now.

if Allah created the heavens, why do you never see a Muslim astronaut to admire his beauty?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Dangerous Mind
United States
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 977

the5thRiddler said:No, Id sort Amy out a visa, and send her to you. She has one mad sex-drive. Youd get on like a house on fire.
But to answer your question; Id not go out streaking. Ill just be happy to not have to wait outside supermarket, and people buying all the best spaghetti at that place I go to. Getting on my tits now.

if Allah created the heavens, why do you never see a Muslim astronaut to admire his beauty?

I really do not why we don't know we see a mulism astronut.  Maybe it might some people after 9-11.  I get to know people before I make a decision if the right person to be friends with.

Why do we judge people?

the5thRiddler
the5thRiddler
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
  profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Aug 2019
Forum Posts: 1436

Ive never judged a single person in my life. They just get my words mixed up, when all I really said was shut up.

Your partner says you have her heart, and not to worry that other men enjoy her body. How you reacting?

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
28awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 4751

the5thRiddler said:Ive never judged a single person in my life. They just get my words mixed up, when all I really said was shut up.

Your partner says you have her heart, and not to worry that other men enjoy her body. How you reacting?



By saying good bye lol


When given the choice, Honey or sugar which do You choose?

Go to page:
Go to: