Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question *answer the one above*

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
The Cosmic Dragon
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1140

butters said:on a wind-up record player... you are my sunshine (my only sunshine...), and madame butterfly (NOT on the wind-up we were allowed to play with) and songs by mario lanza

do you get frustrated when it takes so long to get over a bug?


I used to until I learned about autophagy and fasting. Now, I'm never ill for longer than 3 days.

Last thing you binged on?

Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
23awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 1420

Sky_dancer said:

I used to until I learned about autophagy and fasting. Now, I'm never ill for longer than 3 days.

Last thing you binged on?


Potato Chips (crisps)
i am one of those people who cannot eat just
one (bag)

Have You ever binged on celery?
(i have - no idea why i love celery and lettuce so much)

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
80awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 4275

Tallen said:

Potato Chips (crisps)
i am one of those people who cannot eat just
one (bag)

Have You ever binged on celery?
(i have - no idea why i love celery and lettuce so much)


No. I hate the taste of celery. I hate it with peanut butter and I hate it with cream cheese and pimento cheese. I tried everything. I even hate it in soups.

What is one food that you detest?

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
The Cosmic Dragon
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1140

Ahavati said:

No. I hate the taste of celery. I hate it with peanut butter and I hate it with cream cheese and pimento cheese. I tried everything. I even hate it in soups.

What is one food that you detest?


Liver

Have you ever been in a fist fight?

Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
23awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 1420

Sky_dancer said:

Liver

Have you ever been in a fist fight?


If i had a Quarter for every time i've been in a fight that drew blood............

Ugh, Yes.  
I used to have a claim that i'd been in the local county jail of every U.S. state I've been in - no longer true as i've become way more passive in my old zen Buddhist ways.

Have You ever been injured trying to help someone?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
100awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8537

Yes. My girlfriend at the time. Got in the middle of protecting her from some insane guy who tried to push her out of a window.

When was the last time you were up at the crack of dawn?

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
The Cosmic Dragon
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1140

Miss_Sub said:Yes. My girlfriend at the time. Got in the middle of protecting her from some insane guy who tried to push her out of a window.

When was the last time you were up at the crack of dawn?


Yesterday, the day before and the day before that. I moved to the arctic and dawn breaks about noon here!

Do you use drugs, do you have a moral judgement on people who use them?


Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
23awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 1420

Sky_dancer said:

Yesterday, the day before and the day before that. I moved to the arctic and dawn breaks about noon here!

Do you use drugs, do you have a moral judgement on people who use them?



a very Heavy and philosophical and spiritual and religious and even political querey?

Wow!  I have and still do for many reasons and i will not be persecuted or coerced to justify  or rationalize my WHY

Hence, no moral shit here, people do what they need to do
&
their why or for how long or rational or not rational or their FUCKING EVERYTHING
points towards all of us as a FUCKING GLOBAL consciousness and society, don'tcha think??????????????????????????????????

**sorry.......for my introverted outbreak

Do You believe we the fucking people, really have any fucking power to effect change on a global level?

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 487

My answer would be yes and no.  Depends what we're changing!   If its political we have zero power and don't let anyone fool you that by voting you will change anything.    On the other hand, when it comes to products/consumerism we have much more power than we realize if we feel that a company has shady business.  We can put them out of business if we stop buying or supporting, and interestingly enough the companies listen to us, "Cancel Culture" is here to stay.


Any plans for vacation this year?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
100awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8537

Yup. Got trips planned in Feb, March, June, August and December so far. Imma not telling you where. 😛

If you discovered a planet what would you call it?

Wh1skeySwagger
Wh1skeySwagger
Swagger
Thought Provoker
  profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2019
Forum Posts: 113

I think not knowing much about this planet i discovered, shape, color, atmosphere, etc...

I will have to say i will name my planet Bob

When is the last time you took a minute to just sit back and look at the stars?

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 487

I look up the sky every night and every morning since I (have to ) wake up early for work.  
Lately because of the winter weather I can't see much stars but I have been observing the moon.  Last time i saw  sky lit up of stars probably was in september.

What time of the day is your zen moment?

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
27awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 3910

Layla said:I look up the sky every night and every morning since I (have to ) wake up early for work.  
Lately because of the winter weather I can't see much stars but I have been observing the moon.  Last time i saw  sky lit up of stars probably was in september.

What time of the day is your zen moment?


Once the music is turned on


When in Zen do You find it easier to Write, express Your Art?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
80awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 4275

souladareatease said:

Once the music is turned on


When in Zen do You find it easier to Write, express Your Art?


Yes; because it's coming from a different place than the flesh.  

We have had a very mild winter of high 60 - low 70's for the past few weeks. Now everything is blooming; the yard is filled with jonquils.  How has your winter been?  

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
18awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 1719

Dreaming of Carolina Sunshine

 
If only those cornstalks  
baled round, snow covered
were cinnamon buns glazed  
sweet with icing dripped
on an oven warming rack
under the sun's lovin' grace
 
but alas, they are not
 
and it is cold as fuck here
in this God forsaken place
 
 
Written by JohnnyBlaze
Go To Page  


Ahavati said:

Yes; because it's coming from a different place than the flesh.  

We have had a very mild winter of high 60 - low 70's for the past few weeks. Now everything is blooming; the yard is filled with jonquils.  How has your winter been?  


Will you be upset or happy if the upcoming Polar Shift changes your climate?





Go to page:
Go to: