Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
22awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1478


Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 1123

Pour some sugar on me by def leopard.  

What is your favorite book?

Valeriya
Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 705

You're in my Heart Rod Stewart I don't know if that is the correct title it was the song at my wedding
You're in my heart
You're in my soul
You'll be my breath when
I grow old
You are my lover
You're my best friend
You're in my soul


Guitar or drums

Wh1skeySwagger
Wh1skeySwagger
Swagger
Fire of Insight
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2019
Forum Posts: 404

Guitar of course, preferably acoustic


suspense, action, or drama?

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1115

Suspense.

When was the last time you lied and it was justified.. and what was it?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
87awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 6758

Layla said:Suspense.

When was the last time you lied and it was justified.. and what was it?


Years ago, to the wife of a deceased man, whom I had known was having an affair.  The truth would've changed nothing, and only added immeasurable and undeserving anguish to the survivor's suffering.

Same question.




poet Anonymous

My middle son is Autistic and has ADHD as well as a few sensory issues, and we home school him, to help with his tanrums and anger outbursts we brought him a rabbit, it helped his mood swings everytime he got angry and frustrated instead of screaming and smashing things he went out and patted the rabbbit. it got to the point where he could let it out of the cage and it would follow him around, it died in the night from bloat and instead of telling him it had died I told him I had left the cage door open after feeding it and it had escaped.

I know he needs to know about and understand death but it was too much for me to tell him about the rabbit I'm ashamed of what I did but at the same time I didn't know what else to do

Do you believe a non violent society is possible?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 1123

Commentonly said:My middle son is Autistic and has ADHD as well as a few sensory issues, and we home school him, to help with his tanrums and anger outbursts we brought him a rabbit, it helped his mood swings everytime he got angry and frustrated instead of screaming and smashing things he went out and patted the rabbbit. it got to the point where he could let it out of the cage and it would follow him around, it died in the night from bloat and instead of telling him it had died I told him I had left the cage door open after feeding it and it had escaped.

I know he needs to know about and understand death but it was too much for me to tell him about the rabbit I'm ashamed of what I did but at the same time I didn't know what else to do

Do you believe a non violent society is possible?

No I don't believe a non violent society is possible because the world has to be balanced if the movie demolition man would come true. A peaceful society with non followers in sewers.  Sending a frozen madman criminal to rebels leader.  

Same question to you?

Umm
Umm
Fire of Insight
Latvia
  profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 1710

Perhaps. (..But I've read enough chapters of Brave New World to assume that a non violent society is probably a bad idea) 🤷‍♀️

Top 5 movies?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 1123

Umm said:Perhaps. (..But I've read enough chapters of Brave New World to assume that a non violent society is probably a bad idea) 🤷‍♀️

Top 5 movies?
 
Bloodshot, I still believe, Bad Boys for Life, The Gentlemen, Phemonon

What music would be playing during your romantic dinner?

Umm
Umm
Fire of Insight
Latvia
  profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 1710

First song that comes to mind: "Loved by You" KIRBY

https://youtu.be/PoEnPmjfl0A

Most recent favorite song? c:

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1115

Neil Diamond's remake/reworded of his old song Sweet Caroline to encourage hand washing.  He's aged but he can still strum a great song like no one.  Very sweet.

https://youtu.be/qxnETrhOIAE

If the vaccine for the corona is available now, would you take it knowing that it hasn't been tested fully?


Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9020

Let’s just hope Trump takes it first.

I was up at 5.00 this morning. When was the last time you saw the sun rise?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
87awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 6758

When it wasn't freaking raining or cloudy.  

When you know something is a hoax, would you go to any length to uncover it; or, allow it to play out by itself?

Magdalena
Magdalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales
58awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2707

Let it play out by itself.

Can your mind stay peaceful even in the chaos all around you?

Go to page:
Go to: