Ask the person below you a question

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1216

My boyfriend from Seattle would write me the cheesiest poems with rhymes and I used to think it was the best lol  Hi Bruce dahling, whereever you are, thank you for those poems and for pushing me to write. Although later on you recycled those poems written for me and sent to other girls making them believe you had written for them..;)

Are you the type of person who likes to work alone or works well with others in a group situation?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 2264

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

nope (not even in college term papers)

You (accidentally)  ?

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1216

Yes, recently i discovered by sheer browsing that one of my titles was the same as someone else's on here although that member had posted it 2 yrs prior my joining but I never read or saw their catalog of poems before.  
It's not all that unique of a title but something that is not all that common either.  Although, i'm told that using the same title is not considered plaigirsm..but its still surprised me feeling me at odds and i wanted to change my title out of respect.

How about you?

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018

Layla said:Yes, recently i discovered by sheer browsing that one of my titles was the same as someone else's on here although that member had posted it 2 yrs prior my joining but I never read or saw their catalog of poems before.  
It's not all that unique of a title but something that is not all that common either.  Although, i'm told that using the same title is not considered plaigirsm..but its still surprised me feeling me at odds and i wanted to change my title out of respect.

How about you?

Not to my awareness   and because i am a very unusual spiller of ink if anyone tried to do the copying on my ink they would be found out immediately as no one, NO ONE, spills like the spirit who has chosen to reside within me.....

Do You feel or believe if we use a Title of a spill that has been used in the past negates our authenticity to our own spills?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Dangerous Mind
United States 1awards
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 556

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>
No, I have no principles.

Are you critical of how I think?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 86awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5593

Depends on what the truth is, at any given moment.

Do you know who's number is 867-5309?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14145

MadameLavender said:Depends on what the truth is, at any given moment.

Do you know who's number is 867-5309?

Hahaha! Jenny's! For a good time and all!

What is the first song you remember having an impact on you?

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018

Ahavati said:

Hahaha! Jenny's! For a good time and all!

What is the first song you remember having an impact on you?

So many -- growing up we kids were not allowed to listen to any music not picked out by the parents.  When i finally did start lots of Blues, Jazz and R&B influenced me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhuXw-g3M8g

Curtis Mayfield - Back to Living Again  -- just to name one of a 100+  

How about You?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14145

Tallen said:

So many -- growing up we kids were not allowed to listen to any music not picked out by the parents.  When i finally did start lots of Blues, Jazz and R&B influenced me. I would've been about four-years-old.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhuXw-g3M8g

Curtis Mayfield - Back to Living Again  -- just to name one of a 100+  

How about You?

My mother was a music buff; listened to a very nice variety when I was growing up.  But for some reason, 'Downtown' by Petula Clark seems to ring a bell when thinking about that.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx06XNfDvk0

Was the first song you can remember played on the radio or a record player?

Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 15th Oct 2018

Ahavati said:

My mother was a music buff; listened to a very nice variety when I was growing up.  But for some reason, 'Downtown' by Petula Clark seems to ring a bell when thinking about that.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx06XNfDvk0

Was the first song you can remember played on the radio or a record player?

I've heard Petula -- not sure when or where, though

Well in answer to Your Q, it had to be the record player (45's) because we were forbidden to listen to the radio.

You?

butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 868

Tallen said:

I've heard Petula -- not sure when or where, though

Well in answer to Your Q, it had to be the record player (45's) because we were forbidden to listen to the radio.

You?
on a wind-up record player... you are my sunshine (my only sunshine...), and madame butterfly (NOT on the wind-up we were allowed to play with) and songs by mario lanza

do you get frustrated when it takes so long to get over a bug?

Go to page:
Go to: