Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question *answer the one above*

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
The Cosmic Dragon
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
17awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 967

AverageJoe said:
Because film studios think "action" and "effects" will sell movies, even bad ones, So, instead of being artistic, it's become a race to the bottom.

Are you an "outdoors" person or an "indoors" person?


Indoors, to the point of isolation.

What is your favourite thing to give people?

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Thought Provoker
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 313

Sky_dancer said:

Indoors, to the point of isolation.

What is your favourite thing to give people?

My time and attention. People have forgotten how to listen.

January is flying by, how is your new year so far?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
79awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 4066

AverageJoe said:
My time and attention. People have forgotten how to listen.

January is flying by, how is your new year so far?


Excellent. Lots of movement! Looking forward to all the celestial events coming toward us this year.  

Do  you enjoy stargazing?  

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
100awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8469

A mix of insanely good and insanely shit. But then I guess there is balance in all things.

Edit: Stargazing: yes. I have a telescope.

When was the last time you did something for yourself / your wellbeing ?

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Thought Provoker
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 313

Miss_Sub said:A mix of insanely good and insanely shit. But then I guess there is balance in all things.

Edit: Stargazing: yes. I have a telescope.

When was the last time you did something for yourself / your wellbeing ?

I just made myself French toast for brunch. Angel food for the soul.

What was your favorite childhood place?


brokentitanium
brokentitanium
Fire of Insight
Canada
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 214

AverageJoe said:
I just made myself French toast for brunch. Angel food for the soul.

What was your favorite childhood place?



The forests and rocky shores around my neighborhood.

Do you remember a book called "Is it a cock, or a rocket?" I wonder if I dreamed it.....

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
79awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 4066

brokentitanium said:

The forests and rocky shores around my neighborhood.

Do you remember a book called "Is it a cock, or a rocket?" I wonder if I dreamed it.....


LOL! I don't think so!

What is the most profound children's book you recall?

brokentitanium
brokentitanium
Fire of Insight
Canada
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 214

Ahavati said:

LOL! I don't think so!

What is the most profound children's book you recall?


The Velveteen Rabbit

Since I love children's books - same question.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
79awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 4066

brokentitanium said:

The Velveteen Rabbit

Since I love children's books - same question.


Le Petit Prince or The Giving Tree. Not sure which!

Do you still have your children's books?

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Thought Provoker
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 313

.....nothing to see here folks, move along.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
79awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 4066

AverageJoe said:
The Little Prince by French writer Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.

Why do schools create drones instead of artisans?


OMG! The same book!

Because Artisans "can't make a decent living" and it's all about consumerism.

What is the most important lesson you could teach a child?

Edit: Oops! Should I edit your comment?!

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
The Cosmic Dragon
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
17awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 967

Ahavati said:

OMG! The same book!

Because Artisans "can't make a decent living" and it's all about consumerism.

What is the most important lesson you could teach a child?

Edit: Oops! Should I edit your comment?!


Start no shit, take no shit.

The miraculous journey of Edward Tulane is also on par with the above mentioned children's books. That and Way of the warrior kid by jocko willink.

Do you follow instructions well?


Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
79awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 4066

Sky_dancer said:

Start no shit, take no shit.

The miraculous journey of Edward Tulane is also on par with the above mentioned children's books. That and Way of the warrior kid by jocko willink.

Do you follow instructions well?



I do as long as they don't compromise my ethics.

Yourself?

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Thought Provoker
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 313

Ahavati said:

OMG! The same book!

Because Artisans "can't make a decent living" and it's all about consumerism.

What is the most important lesson you could teach a child?

Edit: Oops! Should I edit your comment?!

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Thought Provoker
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 313

... Ignore. Gremlins at work.

Go to page:
Go to: