Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1052

The wheel.  It's one of the oldest inventions but for sure set in gear the industrial age way before the humans even conceived the notion.

What is your favorite soup?

ImperfectedStone
ImperfectedStone
Unused
Dangerous Mind
28awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Oct 2010
Forum Posts: 1319

Potato and leek

Do you like rock climbing?

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
Joined 3rd May 2018

I've never tried, although real rock climbing scares me honestly but i wouldn't mind in a gym (controlled setting lol)

How much can you tolerate cold, do you get cold quickly, do you raise the heat in your home high or keep it moderate?

takis1917
takis1917
Fire of Insight
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Aug 2017
Forum Posts: 120

How much can you tolerate cold, do you get cold quickly, do you raise the heat in your home high or keep it moderate?[/quote]

Very hot or very cold depress me, but, so do San Diego temperatures... Perhaps, it's not a weather issue...:)

Do you play the piano?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
85awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 6151

takis1917 said:

Do you play the piano?

I did years ago. I kinda miss it.

Would you relocate to another country to live in your ideal temperature year-round?

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
Joined 3rd May 2018

I live in 'ideal temp' area currently and I'm not all that happy lol
Idk, honestly what happiness is anymore but I'd gladly move to another country if it would signify simpler ways of living.

I play couple of games online at a game site and to create my id i had to add number to my name.  so for 2019 i shortened to 19, now i get hits from people thinking i'm 19yrs old but when i tell them its for 2019 they laugh then they ask anyway if i'm 19yrs old.  
Why is age so significance, why do people seem drawn to that younger age demographic?

MaryWalker
MaryWalker
Thought Provoker
United States
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 179

Layla said:I live in 'ideal temp' area currently and I'm not all that happy lol
Idk, honestly what happiness is anymore but I'd gladly move to another country if it would signify simpler ways of living.

I play couple of games online at a game site and to create my id i had to add number to my name.  so for 2019 i shortened to 19, now i get hits from people thinking i'm 19yrs old but when i tell them its for 2019 they laugh then they ask anyway if i'm 19yrs old.  
Why is age so significance, why do people seem drawn to that younger age demographic?

A question best answered by one of the many horndogs who gush over the poetry of anyone posting with a glammed up femalish avatar.

Cocoa with or without marshmallows?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

MaryWalker said:
Cocoa with or without marshmallows?

Both! Sometimes I feel like creamy froth; sometimes I don't!

Why are many men of the mindset that if you have a hot avatar, you must be HOT?! Is it a fantasy thing?

MaryWalker
MaryWalker
Thought Provoker
United States
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 179

Ahavati said:

Both! Sometimes I feel like creamy froth; sometimes I don't!

Why are many men of the mindset that if you have a hot avatar, you must be HOT?! Is it a fantasy thing?

Sure seems like it! Grab yourself a headshot from the Victoria Secret website and post snippets from a 1978 Chiltons Auto Repair Manual - you'll probably get RL'd!

What is your guiltiest pleasure?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

MaryWalker said:

Sure seems like it! Grab yourself a headshot from the Victoria Secret website and post snippets from a 1978 Chiltons Auto Repair Manual - you'll probably get RL'd!

What is your guiltiest pleasure?

Doing absolutely nothing!

What is the most memorable New Year's Eve you can remember?

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 2711

Ahavati said:

Doing absolutely nothing!

What is the most memorable New Year's Eve you can remember?

I'd say about 6 or 7 years old, staying up until 3 AM watching the Marx Brothers with my father. Otherwise, it's just another day, except for the fact its my mother's birthday LOL.

Would you ever publicly protest without any clothes on?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

I'd say about 6 or 7 years old, staying up until 3 AM watching the Marx Brothers with my father. Otherwise, it's just another day, except for the fact its my mother's birthday LOL.

Would you ever publicly protest without any clothes on?

Amazon women used to ride into battle naked to distract their enemies; so, no. I wouldn't want anyone distracted from the cause of the protest! Now if I wanted to draw attention to myself. . .

Is there a particular day of the year you look forward to?

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 2711

Ahavati said:

Amazon women used to ride into battle naked to distract their enemies; so, no. I wouldn't want anyone distracted from the cause of the protest! Now if I wanted to draw attention to myself. . .

Is there a particular day of the year you look forward to?

The day we get our NaPoWriMo on - April 1st! Then I can spend 30 days straight writing about the most wonderful person in my life! ❤📝 Of course, I could do that any month, but now its my tradition.

Do you believe bugs have souls or are they biologically constructed robots operated by aliens wearing virtual reality helmets?

Be careful now - this could be a trick question.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
Joined 11th Apr 2015

JohnnyBlaze said:

The day we get our NaPoWriMo on - April 1st! Then I can spend 30 days straight writing about the most wonderful person in my life! ❤📝 Of course, I could do that any month, but now its my tradition.

Do you believe bugs have souls or are they biologically constructed robots operated by aliens wearing virtual reality helmets?

Be careful now - this could be a trick question.

Whooo  hooo NaPo! Just around the corner!

Bugs are sentient creatures and all sentient beings have souls ( including extraterrestrial )!

Is there one bug that literally makes you squeamish?

Magnetron
Magnetron
Thought Provoker
United States
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th July 2014
Forum Posts: 413

Ahavati said:

Whooo  hooo NaPo! Just around the corner!

Bugs are sentient creatures and all sentient beings have souls ( including extraterrestrial )!

Is there one bug that literally makes you squeamish?

Spiders.

They creep me the fuck out.

Will DUP ever have its own Sci-Fi & Fantasy category?

Go to page:
Go to: