Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question

Umm
Umm
Fire of Insight
Latvia
  profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 1597

I was once walking on a dirt path/road next to a river, ..looking ahead I saw what I at first thought was a dog walking towards me, but it turned out to be a fox... Which I only realized once the creature turned around and I saw the tail
..dunno if that's interesting 🤷‍♀️😄

What's the last dream you remember having?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Fire of Insight
United States
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 558

Kinkpoet said:

Small grotto behind Mooney falls in Grand Canyon.

What was your most interesting encounter with wildlife?


I seen deer in my backyard which to me is interresting.
The last dream I remember having is the one I am at peace.

What type of poetry do you like to write?

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
39awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2527

anger and rage but I am trying to change that

do you write Love Poems?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Valeriya
Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 590

David_Macleod said:anger and rage but I am trying to change that

do you write Love Poems?


You don't have to change that unless you feel moved to when you reach that saturation point where you have expressed all you need to then you can move on ❤

Valeriya
Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 590

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

My rhyme and haiku it's not me

Is poetry a form of enjoying our freedom of speech in America

Kinkpoet
Kinkpoet
Fire of Insight
United States
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 9th May 2019
Forum Posts: 351

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

The ones I haven't completed.

Do you read poetry aloud?

Valeriya
Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 590

Kinkpoet said:

The ones I haven't completed.

Do you read poetry aloud?


Sorry same ques answered I was dragging ass

Yes I do read my own poetry aloud

Do you feel poetry is a form of freedom of speech in America

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
39awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2527

Valeriya said:

Sorry same ques answered I was dragging ass

Yes I do read my own poetry aloud

Do you feel poetry is a form of freedom of speech in America


I think that freedom of speech is a myth but at least it's more real in the USA.
but that is changing through social media platforms and Political Correctness

would you ever write an anti-islam poem?

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
65awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 13148

Thought about it. I dont think it's our job to write anti anything. I think we should at the very least have a knowledge of it ie read Koran, talk to people of that faith then write a true honest poem of  what you've seen - in  neutral mind

fair enough ?

Valeriya
Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 590

lepperochan said:Thought about it. I dont think it's our job to write anti anything. I think we should at the very least have a knowledge of it ie read Koran, talk to people of that faith then write a true honest poem of  what you've seen - in  neutral mind

fair enough ?


Fair enough..


Do you feel poetry is underrated in schools

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Fire of Insight
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 380

Umm said:I was once walking on a dirt path/road next to a river, ..looking ahead I saw what I at first thought was a dog walking towards me, but it turned out to be a fox... Which I only realized once the creature turned around and I saw the tail
..dunno if that's interesting 🤷‍♀️😄

What's the last dream you remember having?


The last with meaning was Feb. 20th. I dreamt I saw a young woman and her mother. Their faces weren't distinct but I heard the young woman's name spoken. I had known her in high school. I did a web search when I woke up. I found that she had died of cancer 5 years ago...There's more but that's enough for here.

Do you feel poetry is underrated in schools?

Yes, and art.

How long would you last in a world without electricity?

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
27awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 4315

AverageJoe said:

The last with meaning was Feb. 20th. I dreamt I saw a young woman and her mother. Their faces weren't distinct but I heard the young woman's name spoken. I had known her in high school. I did a web search when I woke up. I found that she had died of cancer 5 years ago...There's more but that's enough for here.

Do you feel poetry is underrated in schools?

Yes, and art.

How long would you last in a world without electricity?



Depends on how much wood there is...


fishing-----Pond/river or lake?

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 733

lake

How do you like your fish cooked?

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
27awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 4315

Layla said:lake

How do you like your fish cooked?



Over easy

Prefer baked


Favorite fish to eat?

Go to page:
Go to: