Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8641

souladareatease said:


You Buddy



Cheers fella

What have I accomplished today?

I wore pants. I mean that’s pretty much all we can expect from me these days.

Your favourite pair of socks?

Valeriya
Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 494

Ahavati said:Nope! I may pop in occasionally when I get a notification, but other than that DU is it.  

What have you accomplished today?!


I have moved a step further in my grieving process wherein i broke down allowed myself the moment without shutting down then moved on I lost two dogs this last week both from old age 15 &16 yrs old


Did you eat breakfast this morning

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8641

Yep. Cereal.

What’s your favourite pair of socks?

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
27awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 4281

Miss_Sub said:Yep. Cereal.

What’s your favourite pair of socks?



A pair from work bones on one side  muscles on other


Where are Your favourite socks dirty or clean?

Valeriya
Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 494

souladareatease said:


A pair from work bones on one side  muscles on other


Where are Your favourite socks dirty or clean?



Clean because I'm usually barefoot have to stay grounded

Do you take time to ground yourself

Grace
Grace
Idryad
Guardian of Shadows
108awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 13962

Pretty much grounded. Self imposed. I'm a little reclusive and quite introverted.

Who is your best buddy in DU?

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
27awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 4281

Grace said:Pretty much grounded. Self imposed. I'm a little reclusive and quite introverted.

Who is your best buddy in DU?



You

Where are Your best buddies in the world? (not those that live close)

Valeriya
Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 494

souladareatease said:


You

Where are Your best buddies in the world? (not those that live close)


Belgium, UK, California Texas and Scotland


Have you been to the far East

Wh1skeySwagger
Wh1skeySwagger
Swagger
Thought Provoker
  profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2019
Forum Posts: 210

Taiwan, Phillipines Thailand, China, Hing Kong, South Korea, Vietnam, and Singapore .... so not all of it yet .... YET


How many countries have you traveled to?

Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
24awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 1556

Wh1skeySwagger said:Taiwan, Phillipines Thailand, China, Hing Kong, South Korea, Vietnam, and Singapore .... so not all of it yet .... YET


How many countries have you traveled to?


Four
While serving in the USAF, i put on my dream sheet that i wanted anywhere in Europe and so they sent me to Okinawa, Japan -- LOL

Is there a country You'd like to visit above all others that You have not yet been to?

Wh1skeySwagger
Wh1skeySwagger
Swagger
Thought Provoker
  profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2019
Forum Posts: 210

Tallen said:

Four
While serving in the USAF, i put on my dream sheet that i wanted anywhere in Europe and so they sent me to Okinawa, Japan -- LOL

Is there a country You'd like to visit above all others that You have not yet been to?



Napal, definitely Napal


Same Question

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
27awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 4281

Wh1skeySwagger said:


Napal, definitely Napal


Same Question



Malaysia


What day of the week do You fancy?

Wh1skeySwagger
Wh1skeySwagger
Swagger
Thought Provoker
  profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2019
Forum Posts: 210

I tend to fancy Sunday as I usually get some us time with her, and if I am lucky enough to get a night off it normally will fall on Sunday


Would you be uncomfortable if you knew your socks did not match even if nobody could see them?

Wh1skeySwagger
Wh1skeySwagger
Swagger
Thought Provoker
  profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2019
Forum Posts: 210

Miss_Sub said:
I wore pants. I mean that’s pretty much all we can expect from me these days.



Well you one upped me on that one

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
27awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 4281

Wh1skeySwagger said:I tend to fancy Sunday as I usually get some us time with her, and if I am lucky enough to get a night off it normally will fall on Sunday


Would you be uncomfortable if you knew your socks did not match even if nobody could see them?



I wouldn't care if seen...some younger generation made it a fashion statement trend in these parts a number of yrs ago lol


Cooking with friends or going out to eat with friends-preference?

Go to page:
Go to: