Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question

MadameLavender
MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States
76awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5169

Last time I cried was at a funeral


Do you have any goals that you want to accomplish this coming year?


poet Anonymous

I do.  I plan on quiting my job before the next holiday season so I will save every penny, using up what i have and only buy absolute necessities.  I will take time off to travel.

What about you?  What are your goals?

butters
butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 868

MadameLavender said:Last time I cried was at a funeral


Do you have any goals that you want to accomplish this coming year?

get my driver's license
write better poetry


Q: lord, can't think of anything this minute so i'll be boring and pass that same question along

_boybrains
_boybrains
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th July 2017
Forum Posts: 341

Keep my feet moving

What has inspired you recently?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
105awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9146

New friends.

What is a book you have read more than once that sticks in your memory?

butters
butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 868

_boybrains said:Keep my feet moving

What has inspired you recently?
a single image when i was feeling pretty bleurrgh... the skittering, spastic motions of thin aluminium spider-like legs almost out of my field of view. got a poem out of it, sorta

missy said: What is a book you have read more than once that sticks in your memory?

the lord of the rings, for one series but lots of others


have you ever read anything so moving, so "perfect" in your opinion, that it silences your own pen, your own 'voice' for an extended period of time to the point where it seems almost pointless to attempt to write something?

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Fire of Insight
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 380

butters said:a single image when i was feeling pretty bleurrgh... the skittering, spastic motions of thin aluminium spider-like legs almost out of my field of view. got a poem out of it, sorta

missy said: What is a book you have read more than once that sticks in your memory?

the lord of the rings, for one series but lots of others


have you ever read anything so moving, so "perfect" in your opinion, that it silences your own pen, your own 'voice' for an extended period of time to the point where it seems almost pointless to attempt to write something?


I like to drink deep the thoughts of Khalil Gibran and ponder.

If you could break any record, what would it be?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
105awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9146

The longest naked bike ride in the name of body acceptance.

If you’re gonna break a record, turn heads doing it.

When was the last time you received a handwritten card or letter?


AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Fire of Insight
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 380

About two years ago from an aunt who sadly is no longer able to write.

If you could prepare any dish like a chef, what dish/meal would you prepare?

Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
30awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 1731

AverageJoe said:About two years ago from an aunt who sadly is no longer able to write.

If you could prepare any dish like a chef, what dish/meal would you prepare?


Baked Alaska
(only seen if done twice)

You?

poet Anonymous

I would love to be a sushi chef from the beginning (prep'ing the fish, to vineger drizzled rice, to presentation) to the end process.


The best meal you've ever had?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
105awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9146

It was in Rome. It was fettuccini with pancetta and fresh porcini mushrooms in a tarragon cream sauce. Dear God, I didn’t want it to end.

How would you describe a face to somebody who is blind and has never seen one?

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Fire of Insight
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 380

Pudding with pumps in it, only different.

What's the farthest you've ever walked?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
88awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 7159

AverageJoe said:Pudding with pumps in it, only different.

What's the farthest you've ever walked?


At one time? 25 miles across the Appalachian trail.  Thought I would die that night; however, never slept harder.  

Where is your favorite place to hike?

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Fire of Insight
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 380

Here, probably Table Rock...but I'd love to hike in Yosemite or the Grand Tetons  again.

Describe your day in five words or less

Go to page:
Go to: