Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
87awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 6767

Kinkpoet said:

Solitary. Restful. Productive.

What is your favorite mythological creature?


The Kracken!  Just kidding. I don't know; I've ever really thought about it.  Pegasus or mermaid, methinks.

What is something you do to relax?

Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
29awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 1707

Ahavati said:

The Kracken!  Just kidding. I don't know; I've ever really thought about it.  Pegasus or mermaid, methinks.

What is something you do to relax?


Chess
it always has been Chess, for me -- playing, studying, attending tournaments (as an entrant or a coach for a team......individual[s]), tutoring in person or online.........or just play against a stand-alone computer (that moves its own pieces).

Chess has kept me from addictions
and from relationships
but mostly for keeping me alive to focus on the
task set for me by spirit guides for this present earth.

What do You prefer to eat to aid and enable destressing?

Razzerleaf
Razzerleaf
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 89

The person that stressed me out no seriously it chocolate always chocolate.

What was your favourite childhood toy?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9027

My Boglin! I loved mythical shit even then.

https://youtu.be/hiEBENqptEI


Did you ever own any Pogs?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 1127

souladareatease said:


No I had one for yrs...nowadays they are no longer fun but chore....Thankfully wildfruit (raspberries, blackberries etc) keep me as busy as I like.


What is Your favourite vegetable to grow?

Cucumbers are my favorite vegetable to grow.

Do you like going to amusement parks?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9027

No.

I’ll ask again been as the question wasn’t answered:

Did you ever own any pogs?

Kinkpoet
Kinkpoet
Dangerous Mind
United States
5awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 9th May 2019
Forum Posts: 680

Phantom2426 said:
Cucumbers are my favorite vegetable to grow.

Do you like going to amusement parks?


Yes. I love the scary rides!

Have you ever had a mystical experience?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9027

Plenty.

Am I invisible?!

Did you ever own any mother fucking pogs?

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
28awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 5039

Miss_Sub said:Plenty.

Am I invisible?!

Did you ever own any mother fucking pogs?



Never owned any of those...pogs was it?
heehee ...Those were about a decade behind me, but Oh I remember the craze.


Where are Your pogs now, save any?

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 1127

souladareatease said:


Never owned any of those...pogs was it?
heehee ...Those were about a decade behind me, but Oh I remember the craze.


Where are Your pogs now, save any?

No don't own or saved any pogs.

Do you like soul music?

Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
29awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 1707

Miss_Sub said:Plenty.

Am I invisible?!

Did you ever own any mother fucking pogs?


My niece gifted me a bunch of Hawaiian Milked HIppo Pogs.

It became a wonderful addition to my Hippo collection.


Tallen
Tallen
earth_empath
Tyrant of Words
29awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 15th Oct 2018
Forum Posts: 1707

Phantom2426 said:
No don't own or saved any pogs.

Do you like soul music?


i love soul (R&B) music!

& Jazz (any era)
& classical
& Country (old and new)

Do You like Classical and if so do You like listening it coupled with Heavy Metal?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9027

Yeah peeps like Apocalyptica are mint. Nightwish (the Tarja days) Within Temptation... even Rammstein released “Klavier” — classical piano versions of their songs.

(Don’t even get me started on Rammstein. Till Lindemann is just God as far as I’m concerned)

Even the guys that use the guitar in a classical way — Opeth for example. Dream Theater. Those guys really push that acoustic sound but make it their own.

Do you enjoy music in languages other than English?

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Fire of Insight
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 380

Miss_Sub said:Yeah peeps like Apocalyptica are mint. Nightwish (the Tarja days) Within Temptation... even Rammstein released “Klavier” — classical piano versions of their songs.

(Don’t even get me started on Rammstein. Till Lindemann is just God as far as I’m concerned)

Even the guys that use the guitar in a classical way — Opeth for example. Dream Theater. Those guys really push that acoustic sound but make it their own.

Do you enjoy music in languages other than English?


Sure, Faun, a German group that's been around (songs like Andro & Walpurgisnacht), Postales by Federico Aubele, Spanish, French singers, doesn't matter.

Name a song that's stuck with you through the years...


Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
101awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 9027

I heart Faun 💚

A song stuck in my head... lately the new Bond song by Billie Eillish.

Do you think James Bond’s car insurance is astronomical?

Go to page:
Go to: