Go to page:

No Topic -- how was your day? <3

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Dangerous Mind
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 694

AverageJoe said:
Sign her up! At 3 years old she looks ready for art school  C:


New Years resolution; train a prodigy.

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Thought Provoker
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 325

Happy New Year from South Carolina!

Wh1skeySwagger
Wh1skeySwagger
Swagger
Thought Provoker
  profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2019
Forum Posts: 129

Happy New Year to all of you here at DUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for making me feel welcome and giving me a much needed home

Umm
Umm
Fire of Insight
Latvia
  profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 1547

Wh1skeySwagger said:Happy New Year to all of you here at DUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for making me feel welcome and giving me a much needed home


<3
You're a wonderful addition to the DU community, happy you feel at home here

the5thRiddler
the5thRiddler
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
  profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Aug 2019
Forum Posts: 526

I woke up hearing all the fireworks going off, to then being sick shortly after. Shouldn’t have eaten them damn Space Invader crisps.
Fell back to sleep, and then got up to go shop. Bought a few things there, and then came back home to get started on a small project. Tomorrow should be more exciting.

Umm
Umm
Fire of Insight
Latvia
  profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 1547

So glad for this thread.

Today has been hilariously shitty. Woke up at noon, completely hung over, went to 4 different pharmacies because I'm out of birth control ...all were closed, spent 3 hours on a bus, saw the guy I'm dating (and almost hooked up on our last date), on a date with another girl, while I was waiting for yet another bus. He said "hi" and i was so in shock I couldn't speak and almost stepped in the road. Got on the stupid bus I was waiting for for half an hour (feeling like I'm about to cry)... And..i. kid. you. not. ...the bus driver blasts Whitney Houston's "I will always love yoooou" song.

Oh yeah, and then I accidentally pepper sprayed myself in the face while walking home from the bus. Apparently, after you use pepper spray, it lingers and you should definitely avoid walking through pepper spray clouds.

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
100awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8555

Dayumm Umm... *throws chocolate and aspirin at you until you feel better*

And offers tea. It’s kinda my thing. 😊

Wh1skeySwagger
Wh1skeySwagger
Swagger
Thought Provoker
  profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2019
Forum Posts: 129

Umm said:So glad for this thread.

Today has been hilariously shitty. Woke up at noon, completely hung over, went to 4 different pharmacies because I'm out of birth control ...all were closed, spent 3 hours on a bus, saw the guy I'm dating (and almost hooked up on our last date), on a date with another girl, while I was waiting for yet another bus. He said "hi" and i was so in shock I couldn't speak and almost stepped in the road. Got on the stupid bus I was waiting for for half an hour (feeling like I'm about to cry)... And..i. kid. you. not. ...the bus driver blasts Whitney Houston's "I will always love yoooou" song.

Oh yeah, and then I accidentally pepper sprayed myself in the face while walking home from the bus. Apparently, after you use pepper spray, it lingers and you should definitely avoid walking through pepper spray clouds.


Okay umm you win lol

I am sitting on the couch sketching and have not motivated past shorts and a t-shirt

Sounds to me like that part of the day went not so good, but maybe tonight will be better (we can only hope)

One thing i do wanna know is ....... Why were you spraying pepper spray in the first place before you walked through the cloud of it?

I have been sprayed with that stuff (stupid bets when younger), and I know a direct shot is horrible on an epic scale. I hope you survived it better than I did lol

So for what it is worth umm, Happy New Year to you!!!!!!!!!!

Wh1skeySwagger
Wh1skeySwagger
Swagger
Thought Provoker
  profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2019
Forum Posts: 129

Miss_Sub said:Dayumm Umm...


Smiling thinking to myself, she said umm umm

Umm
Umm
Fire of Insight
Latvia
  profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 1547

Your day seems chill Swagger <3
And thanks for the reply. I so need to vent right now

To answer your question, ... I sprayed it because I've never used it before, and just wanted to see how easy or hard it is to use. I only got a bit on myself, but now I at least know it certainly works....and you don't even have to spray very accurately. 😅



Umm
Umm
Fire of Insight
Latvia
  profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 1547

Miss_Sub said:Dayumm Umm... *throws chocolate and aspirin at you until you feel better*

And offers tea. It’s kinda my thing. 😊


That's sweet, thank you Missy

I may have..kinda, sort of... already angerly devoured a chocolate bar while waiting for my bus home today, and am currently actually drinking tea. Great minds think alike I guess 😆

Wh1skeySwagger
Wh1skeySwagger
Swagger
Thought Provoker
  profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2019
Forum Posts: 129

Umm said:Your day seems chill Swagger <3
And thanks for the reply. I so need to vent right now

To answer your question, ... I sprayed it because I've never used it before, and just wanted to see how easy or hard it is to use. I only got a bit on myself, but now I at least know it certainly works....and you don't even have to spray very accurately. 😅


Very chill here today

And no, just spray in the general direction and WALA! But a direct hit will put them on the ground most times. Just glad there was not more to that side of the story, and it is good to know you think about protecting yourself, there is a lot of crazies out there


One good thing about shitty days though umm ...... They come to an end, and a new one starts fresh

Eerie
Eerie
Fire of Insight
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 29th July 2018
Forum Posts: 61

Went to PT this morning.  Afterwards, I took a walk in the woods for 40 minutes. I feel good today. Physically and emotionally. A rare day that those things sync up. I can’t complain.

Wh1skeySwagger
Wh1skeySwagger
Swagger
Thought Provoker
  profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2019
Forum Posts: 129

It started a grueling day. I had to work 10 hours, which normally is not a problem, and I was expecting to work more. The issue was that last night i could not fall asleep no matter how hard i tried, and spent all but maybe an interrupted hour staring at the ceiling. After pushing myself through work, I slept for about four hours and feel like a new man finally, but i am sure i just did wonders for my sleep schedule lol.

After I woke up i tried round three at a visual poem in groups which FINALLY came together

Now I am trying to get some more of a sketch I have been hammering away on done, or at least farther along.

Oh Yeah I almost forgot, look at me (staring up at the clear night sky) In the land of DUP I grew up today. I am a Twisted Dreamer

Can any one tell me if this promotion in my status comes with a pay raise? That is the question

So started rough but so far is ending Pretty good, well other than the sleep is going to be a mess lol

the5thRiddler
the5thRiddler
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
  profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Aug 2019
Forum Posts: 526

I signed into Rhymers Block and viewed a message that made me smile. Apparently had someone laughing hard, at my comment towards the Mexican ambassador, shaking his maracas over having hundreds of parts to a poem, on a computer, titled “Bum Hole”. I thought it was quite funny too. Didn’t comment on the rest of the work, just that part. Ahh well, at least I made them laugh.

Have paid a few bills.
Now I’m sat waiting for my dealer to arrive. And I’m watching Dawn of the Dead.

Go to page:
Go to: