Content Warning : Do you want to continue?
This forum post contains content which some readers may find disturbing.
It is unsuitable for children or anyone who is easily offended.
YES
I am over 18 years old, I have been warned and I still want to read this forum post.
NO
I don't want to read this type of content, take me back to the previous page.
Go to page:

No Topic -- how was your day? <3

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 5240

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

I am trying to write but the words don't want to want to come out and I will try to keep safe.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020

You try to watch tv and movies to see if you can get a poem out of it.
Everyone have a good night or day.

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020

Wrote two new poems  Blaze of Glory and Howard the Duck.  Hope everyone enjoys their night or day.

Wh1skeySwagger
Swagger
Fire of Insight
United States
Joined 10th Dec 2019
Forum Posts: 940

I had a dream, a dream of a dark future...

... Excerpt from the journal of Wh1skeySwagger

January 25th 2023 - Day 1, 050 since first lock down order

Woke up before light and lined out work for everybody, some to the gardens, some, hunting, and some security. by this time everybody knows there job, but it brings some semblance of order to this now crazy world.

The boys managed to harvest a deer, a rabbit, and two raccoons yesterday so at least we will be eating well for awhile.

With the collapse of the economy and the halt on production of pretty much everything, gas is starting to get scarce, which could severely limit the ground we are able to cover while hunting our food. At least we played that smart harvesting our animals as far away from the compound as possible. The people were not to happy with the order I had to lay down for minimal generator use (essentials only). Unless we find a new source of fuel soon, we will be spending our days with candles and the makeshift oil lamps that Steve and Mary made.

"The compound" still sounds funny, considering it was once called "The Cabin", but in hindsight I am glad I purchased this land when I did.

I saw Tom this morning who ran into some travelers and made conversation, apparently last counted 35% of the world population has perished from this filthy virus and it is still going strong. He said apparently every time they are close to a vaccine this mother fucker mutates, and these mutations keep getting more complicated causing the smart people to start from scratch.

Up until today we have been blessed with although difficult at times, a peaceful living out here on the edge of nowhere, and it is with a heavy heart that i write that we caught a small group rummaging through one of our gardens this morning, when we tried to run them off two of them drew firearms from there sides. The good news is none of our people were hurt badly during the fight, Jon got a flesh wound on his forearm from a bullet but that was it, however the two drifters that drew their firearms have perished and we are in process of building a fire in the back to burn their bodies. I sure am glad i have been putting an emphasis on firearms and tactics training, even with the push back i was receiving. Maybe now they will understand that what we have here is good, we are lucky to have it, and there is going to be days we have to fight to keep it.

This incident brings up a dilemma we were not prepared for. What do we do with the two remaining survivors. Currently we have them guarded under lock and key in a makeshift quarantine area, and we are going to meet to discuss this issue tomorrow.

That is it for this entry as I need to rest my eyes. I have to pull guard duty on the quarantined prisoners in a few hours.

Thought - Will we ever get back to a normal life, as we had before all this, or is this now what normal looks like?

Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020

What is normal and will the world be the same after the frenzy is over.  Will the cure ever be found.  I have faith in me, but I also have a lot questions about goverment secrets people hide.  Everyone have good night or day.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020

Having a great night.  This a very horny poem.  Thanks for writing it.  Everyone enjoy your night or day and make someone laugh.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020

You need to pick up a Chinese woman for you to love with all your might,  Lol.  Everyone have a great night or day.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Tyrant of Words
United States 21awards
Joined 25th Jan 2020

Hey no disrespect to them you need a lover,  Lol.  Thank you for making me laugh.  Everyone have a great night or day.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: