Content Warning : Do you want to continue?
This forum post contains content which some readers may find disturbing.
It is unsuitable for children or anyone who is easily offended.
YES
I am over 18 years old, I have been warned and I still want to read this forum post.
NO
I don't want to read this type of content, take me back to the previous page.
Go to page:

No Topic -- how was your day? <3

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Fire of Insight
United States
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 519

All work and  play make people act crazy.  Everyone have a good or day.

mmmalise
mmmalise
Lost Thinker
  profile   poems   message
Joined 21st Feb 2020
Forum Posts: 22

direlegion said:[₳₣₮ɆⱤ₥₳₮Ⱨ]
k
ashes to ashes
and dust to dust
never knew when
enough is enough
pushed away
everyone I love
twisted my reality
now Iím flying high above
and hip hopís been a bitch to me
but Iím still so in love
as she scratches this itch for me
falling down
on my knees

@direlegion
© 3/7/20

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Fire of Insight
United States
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 519

They close the cinemark movies which is pissing me off.  Yes we should be would be worried but shit happens.  Everyone have a great night or day

Grace
Grace
Idryad
Guardian of Shadows
108awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 13965

Morning here. Second day of stay at home order. Thank God for the internet. Damn. Hope this virus die and disappear soon.

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Fire of Insight
United States
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 519

Grace said:Morning here. Second day of stay at home order. Thank God for the internet. Damn. Hope this virus die and disappear soon.

Same here I really hope this virus dies soon.  But will everything return back to normal or will everything change.  Everyone have great night or day.

direlegion
direlegion
dire legion
Twisted Dreamer
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 12th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 65


[₮ⱧɆ ₩ɄⱧ₳₦ ₣ⱠɄ]
k
Yeah
lost in subspace
highly medicated
kinda levitating
with pen and paper
considering  this situation
of fucking isolation
knowing this virus
was copy and pasted
into existence
by fucking scientific hubris
thinking of  the light road
someone dropped the ball
and it was all accidental
thinking of the dark road
I wonít be driviní down
watchiní the soft roll out
martial law coming to town
the interstate highways closed down
guns are loaded, the pantries bloated
and New Amsterdam's going down
Washington States a ghost town
loviní the facetime with my girlfriend
but I canít even hug my children
in the US one hundred and sixty five million
will get the coronavirus
digging graves for six point nine million
and Iím hopiní Iím so wrong
and Iím wishiní weíll all get thru this
and Iím concentrating on all the good things
loving my online gaming addiction
and the nasty facetime with my woman
Yeah, .. virtual  fucking
is way better than nothing
good thing we all grow
the weed stores are all closed
dropped a tree across the road
we are the mountain people
we will prevail
Yeah

(the road to hell  -  draft)+

ĐłⱤɆ ⱠɆ₲łō₦
@direlegion © 3/19/20

Valeriya
Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 537

direlegion said:[₮ⱧɆ ₩ɄⱧ₳₦ ₣ⱠɄ]
k
Yeah
lost in subspace
highly medicated
kinda levitating
with pen and paper
considering  this situation
of fucking isolation
knowing this virus
was copy and pasted
into existence
by fucking scientific hubris
thinking of  the light road
someone dropped the ball
and it was all accidental
thinking of the dark road
I wonít be driviní down
watchiní the soft roll out
martial law coming to town
the interstate highways closed down
guns are loaded, the pantries bloated
and New Amsterdam's going down
Washington States a ghost town
loviní the facetime with my girlfriend
but I canít even hug my children
in the US one hundred and sixty five million
will get the coronavirus
digging graves for six point nine million
and Iím hopiní Iím so wrong
and Iím wishiní weíll all get thru this
and Iím concentrating on all the good things
loving my online gaming addiction
and the nasty facetime with my woman
Yeah, .. virtual  fucking
is way better than nothing
good thing we all grow
the weed stores are all closed
dropped a tree across the road
we are the mountain people
we will prevail
Yeah

(the road to hell  -  draft)+

ĐłⱤɆ ⱠɆ₲łō₦
@direlegion © 3/19/20



Good to hear from you

direlegion
direlegion
dire legion
Twisted Dreamer
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 12th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 65

I didn't want to write that Val, .. but I kinda had to, .. now I can go back to writing 'bout a succubus fucking me

ha ha, .. still a wonderful world

Valeriya
Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 537

direlegion said:I didn't want to write that Val, .. but I kinda had to, .. now I can go back to writing 'bout a succubus fucking me

ha ha, .. still a wonderful world


Ahhh you weren't suppose to tell my secret JK
Happy your here ❤

direlegion
direlegion
dire legion
Twisted Dreamer
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 12th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 65

ahhh, ..  we are so fucking supernatural Val, .. the god of Abraham already tried and failed to kill off my people, ..  The Nephilim,  .. and Yeah we're still here, ..  fucking the hoe world

Valeriya
Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 537

direlegion said:ahhh, ..  we are so fucking supernatural Val, .. the god of Abraham already tried and failed to kill off my people, ..  The Nephilim,  .. and Yeah we're still here, ..  fucking the hoe world

Hell yes and amen to us the world will be a smoldering pile of viral corpses and you and I will still be fucking

direlegion
direlegion
dire legion
Twisted Dreamer
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 12th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 65

k
Yeah
love love
the coming storm
love love
the forlorn
love love
the organism
that we're living on
love love
the savage fucking animals
we are, .. and
love love
Your clit
that I'm going down on
Yeah

Valeriya
Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 537

direlegion said:k
Yeah
love love
the coming storm
love love
the forlorn
love love
the organism
that we're living on
love love
the savage fucking animals
we are, .. and
love love
Your clit
that I'm going down on
Yeah


Your an animal my lovely rabid animal bite my clit bite my thigh  your not like the other guys
your vile behavior calls my name   my lovely rabid animal

direlegion
direlegion
dire legion
Twisted Dreamer
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 12th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 65

[SWΞΞT THIИG]
k
Yeah
lost myself
for a while now
wrapped up in in a bear rug
behind my minds eye
watching the big screen
on the inside of my forehead
but Iím back now
in the physical world
running wild
and chasing tail
and I really love my girl
she has me
heart and soul
in the shower
on my knees
making out
with her feminine
on the floor now
sheís singing my hymn
thinking about how
Iíve always been a lesbian
oh what a wonderful world
we live in
Yeah

(ass - draft)+

ĐłⱤɆ ⱠɆ₲łō₦
@direlegion © 3/20/20

Valeriya
Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 537

direlegion said:[SWΞΞT THIИG]
k
Yeah
lost myself
for a while now
wrapped up in in a bear rug
behind my minds eye
watching the big screen
on the inside of my forehead
but Iím back now
in the physical world
running wild
and chasing tail
and I really love my girl
she has me
heart and soul
in the shower
on my knees
making out
with her feminine
on the floor now
sheís singing my hymn
thinking about how
Iíve always been a lesbian
oh what a wonderful world
we live in
Yeah

(ass - draft)+

ĐłⱤɆ ⱠɆ₲łō₦
@direlegion © 3/20/20


There is always somebody who occupies
that place in our heart or is that the head.  Gotta be the head the heart is a destructive thing can't ever keep it happy
For you? Its the nut, the gut, and the head

Go to page:
Go to: