Content Warning : Do you want to continue?
This forum post contains content which some readers may find disturbing.
It is unsuitable for children or anyone who is easily offended.
YES
I am over 18 years old, I have been warned and I still want to read this forum post.
NO
I don't want to read this type of content, take me back to the previous page.
Go to page:

No Topic -- how was your day? <3

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 1091

the5thRiddler said:

Oh yes it causes problems, like part of the roof coming off the cinema in town, so now the Polish shop I usually get cigarettes from is closed, as well as the road being closed off. Too lazy to walk to another Polish shop lol.

The story may end up on here, may not, depends if I can pick it up off the ground and make it somewhat half-decent.
And you enjoy the rest of your weekend too.

Stuff be closed is pain because it is the place you visit more often.  Yes I am enjoying the rest of my weekend.

poet Anonymous

I slept for most of it; messed up my sleeping routine again. Though, thatís not all my fault, because if people read back, theyíll know all about inconsiderate piss head neighbours playing wack beats with no words or trying to sing on a karaoke machine, and who think theyíre the only ones on the estate, during early hours of the morning.
Other than that, Iíve been in hysterics with my short story Iím doing.

Grace
Grace
Idryad
Guardian of Shadows
109awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 14311

It's Monday and it's 7.48 in the morning here, 17.Feb.2020. Tomorrow is an anniversary of something that used to be so important. I hope I have a good day. It's sunny here. Hope it rains, it's so warm..

What are you doing, where you are?

poet Anonymous

Hope you have a good day too Grace, with whatever tomorrow means to you.
And you can have some of the rain here if you want, itís getting ridiculous now. Itís stopped for the moment, but knowing my luck, it will start again just as soon as I have to go out later.
And Iím watching House of Wax.

Grace
Grace
Idryad
Guardian of Shadows
109awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 14311

the5thRiddler said:Hope you have a good day too Grace, with whatever tomorrow means to you.
And you can have some of the rain here if you want, itís getting ridiculous now. Itís stopped for the moment, but knowing my luck, it will start again just as soon as I have to go out later.
And Iím watching House of Wax.


How I wish you could send the rain over! Our streams and ponds are drying. Enjoy what you are watching.

Breakfast, lunch or dinner?

poet Anonymous

Grace said:

How I wish you could send the rain over! Our streams and ponds are drying. Enjoy what you are watching.

Breakfast, lunch or dinner?


Iíd wish for some of that sun youíve got, yet like a typical Brit, Iíd moan about it being too hot and wish for the cold weather back lol.

For my breakfast, Iím gonna be in McDonalds in a while, buying two hamburgers and a medium fries. For lunch, Iíll probably have some hot dogs and noodles. And for dinner, probably wonít even be awake for that.

Grace
Grace
Idryad
Guardian of Shadows
109awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 14311

the5thRiddler said:

Iíd wish for some of that sun youíve got, yet like a typical Brit, Iíd moan about it being too hot and wish for the cold weather back lol.

For my breakfast, Iím gonna be in McDonalds in a while, buying two hamburgers and a medium fries. For lunch, Iíll probably have some hot dogs and noodles. And for dinner, probably wonít even be awake for that.


You are not working? How nice to be self sufficient.
Noodles are nice. What do you have with that?

poet Anonymous

Grace said:

You are not working? How nice to be self sufficient.
Noodles are nice. What do you have with that?


Nope, I donít work.
I cut the hot dogs up and put them in the noodles.

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 1091

the5thRiddler said:

Nope, I donít work.
I cut the hot dogs up and put them in the noodles.


Having a nice Sunday evening here trying to tweek my poems hope to get their soon.

poet Anonymous

Phantom2426 said:

Having a nice Sunday evening here trying to tweek my poems hope to get their soon.


Early hours of Monday morning here.
I always thought America was ahead of us a few hours. Proves how stupid I am.

Valeriya
Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 705

My day was ok it's 8:40pm I was able to get a picture of the Bobcat with the field camera the one  that harrasses my cat faught with him yesterday.  It's not a bobcat I don't know what type of cat it is never seen one almost an ocelot or it could be a jaguarundi

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 1091

I am ok at midnight because I thinking about what to write for my next poem. I trying to get out of my comfort zone.

poet Anonymous

Itís now a few seconds, after the time of which you see this posted.
Shop opens at half 6 and Iíll be there to put some more gas and electric on.
And Iím thinking to just switch to writing free verse from now on. Will be able to explain myself a lot better. And besides, it does get very limited to what you can write, when trying to rhyme all the time.

Valeriya
Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Fire of Insight
United States
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 705

Yes it does @the5thriddler the moment has to be right for me to rhyme

poet Anonymous

Valeriya said:Yes it does @the5thriddler the moment has to be right for me to rhyme

Iím definitely coming away from rhyming. Not expressing myself as well I can.

And if anyone would care to answer about the slug situation, in someone elseís house, Iíd be happy to hear it - lol - because thereís no holes in the walls, and the bottom of doors have been covered. Where they getting in, up and through underneath the carpet? Itís crazy lol.

Go to page:
Go to: