Content Warning : Do you want to continue?
This forum post contains content which some readers may find disturbing.
It is unsuitable for children or anyone who is easily offended.
YES
I am over 18 years old, I have been warned and I still want to read this forum post.
NO
I don't want to read this type of content, take me back to the previous page.
Go to page:

No Topic -- how was your day? <3

poet Anonymous

Feeling rather physically sick, from reading some erotic poetry, rather than turned-on.

poet Anonymous

Itís now 5:29pm.
Yes, reading about someone sucking their own cum out of someoneís assholeófucked.my.day.up.

poet Anonymous

Iíd advice others to keep writing no matter what
From someone else would get a tip
Personally, Iíd not take my hat off
seeing a coffin pass by
telling for other writers to see my stage
and get the fack on
instead of being a wack job
Now who out of the world sits and laugh
around people I dance
before that fly past
so thatís why I donít say kiss my ass
Thereís no truth but hears this honesty
hate mentioning syllables and that cup of water of his not being filled at all
so are we really competing?

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 2939

the5thRiddler said:This drawing is terrible.
Writing on the page should be better lol.

As long as you are enjoying yourself at no one else's expense, that's all that matters. Drawings can be redrawn, writings can be rewritten, and when we finally get good at either - we'll be ashes boxed up "to go" in a crematorium's drive-thru.

poet Anonymous

JohnnyBlaze said:

As long as you are enjoying yourself at no one else's expense, that's all that matters. Drawings can be redrawn, writings can be rewritten, and when we finally get good at either - we'll be ashes boxed up "to go" in a crematorium's drive-thru.

ashes boxed up to go in a crematorium? that mean we get burned twice nowadays? lol

I doubt Iíll get any good at writing or drawing, but it is fun. I just enjoy the style of my handwritten style.

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Tyrant of Words
United States
20awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 2939

the5thRiddler said:

ashes boxed up to go in a crematorium? that mean we get burned twice nowadays? lol

I doubt Iíll get any good at writing or drawing, but it is fun. I just enjoy the style of my handwritten style.

Then keep on doing it and fuck what everyone else thinks. 👍

Some people will give you their sincere opinions. The rest can jump in a lake. At the end of the day, if you are happy with what you've accomplished - that's all that matters.

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Dangerous Mind
United States
8awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 1093

Having a great afternoon.  Everyon be safe out there.  Everyone keep on writing til your heart is content.  We all need to laugh and enjoy ourselves.

poet Anonymous

The time is now 8:34pm
Iíve just travelled back from the shop
bought a small milk
in brackets with the list
try not to go on a lot
But Iím now all in
with a can of Co-cockiness-ca Cola smile
packet of chocolate digestive biscuits
havenít bought the cheap stuff in a while
so thatís some washing up liquid
canít forget the cheese and onion crisps
plus I remember writing somewhere
that I hated eating them all the time
but yeah, I bought some more noodles K
Sixty one P is now sitting on my bed

And I donít know what else to write
but to just completely go random
fast speed like Eminemís Godzilla verse
because thereís him
and I want to be in the same class as Ricky
laughs at Marshall saying scratch pickles
and Doja saying ass and tittyís
it happens it threeís
so with one phrase I do have it on me
because itís Bobby Tittiams
ripping the Mercedes Benz logo off the bonnet
laugh catch ups
when your on it with the repairs
so sad when that happens
but really reckless is I donít drive
steal car, and I wonít lie
we could really have a hype
because Iíll break down in the middle lane
of the motorway with no hazard lights

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Dangerous Mind
United States
Joined 25th Jan 2020

Everyone make someone laugh because it is the best medicine

poet Anonymous

ďNo Topic - How was your day <3: 8:46pm post, and more random wordplayĒ

Between you and I
weíre gonna have to get
over this hurdle G
like How are you gonna sell me purple weed?
Not yet sent to my dealer
but Iím still Carrie Puff on some cali stuff
and looking back on not writing fanny muff
anywhere
because of an angry mum
Not sure why Ricky didnít spot that also sitting on his bed
which was the bread
swear to God, he is so arrogant
Itís like Iíd too match any spliff
with anyoneís alcoholic drinks
see who could still stand up after spinning
And me more likely flipping
and it land, balancing perfectly unlike your 5 p on an Evian bottle lid
Look at my weight
and then on an X-ray find inside your stomach that crumbled cake
How can I be gobble kid?
3 and a half year old Rodney leaving the breast
aka throttle tit
and as for BILLY, go and ask bruce bogTROTTER about him

Phantom2426
Phantom2426
Francisco J Vera
Dangerous Mind
United States
Joined 25th Jan 2020

Having a great night.  Everyone be safe out there in the jungle you call home.  Everyone do domething realky crazy  for yourselves.

annihilateme
annihilateme
Twisted Dreamer
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 18th May 2020
Forum Posts: 60

the5thRiddler said:Itís now 5:29pm.
Yes, reading about someone sucking their own cum out of someoneís assholeófucked.my.day.up.

(sweet
the shit I do
the lips
I screw)

poet Anonymous

⛪️
ďThe Ghostly Bible: the Covid-19 dilemmaĒ

Itís now quarter-to-twelve.
I told Spiral about the sleeping pills, but no amount of them will get rid of the Good Nights Await hotel.
A months worth of dreams I could possibly write up, because thatís how long Iím gonna be in solitary confinement.
Not sure why they call it a quiet room, when thereís a tv in there; but I was apparently a part of the riot too, as soon as George Floydís death was mentioned, and staff members said they didnít care.
Before being put into this cube, Jessica said ďIím off until Friday. Youíve got the pen and pad, Lawrence wants to know more about Constantine and Detective Logitskill.Ē So he has been going through my draws again, and can stick his reports where the sun donít shine.

The first thing I did in my dream last night, was waking up on the brown sofa, in reception. It was deserted.
After I picked up the note off the table and read it, Atkinson walked out from behind some doors, followed by a crowd of people, then began to say ďI appreciate the applause, but itís nothing you havenít heard before. Sun, beautiful weather again we have today. If in that box you could type that, the name, so look on your iPad, at the Deep Underground Poetry member GraceóHer introduction is wishing to be a wordsmith some day, but I can honestly hold my hand on my heart, have said I loved what she wrote on the eternal darkness thread, around twelve oíclock. Itís now June-second. Thereís an Irish gentleman on there, a poem named ďnever been great with titles but call me sir if you must,Ē that was pretty decent...Ē
Brian then walked through the front hotel doors; he saw Brendaís tiny banner, then shouted ďMe and the rest of the family donít care what heís written us! His pictures suck, and life is all about getting drunk! So Iím gonna live it up!Ē
ďPay no attention to that reprobate,Ē Atkinson said, leading his crowd out of the building.
Brian then looked towards my direction. ďAnother nine days, and I wouldnít have seen you for a whole year. Shouldnít be around Ecton Brook, so get up and get out of here.Ē
I walked over towards the elevator, and when the door opened, there was a corridor; I stepped into that, heard a bang, then I turned around to see a painting of an ambulance. ďIn about half-an-hour, youíll be back here inside that, looking at your photo,Ē a voice said in the distance.
Jimmy then appeared. ďIt is just going to be a false alarm. Karma has already happened to Nicholas. It is around twenty-to-five in the evening, but donít quote me on it, because Iím learning crap the time. Thereís one door Iím supposed to take you to, and your nurse has suggested thirty-bastard-five.
Having walked to the door, Jimmy opened it, and I saw Edward standing at the front of a class full of students: facing me. ďAh, Ricky, so good of you to turn up. You were causing me worry, is your excuse today, that a squirrel fought you then scurried?Ē
I walked over towards the chair, at Johnís table and sat down.
ďThereís only five-minutes left of registration, Billy. Canít you just be quiet?Ē Edward asked.

🚧 ... a work in progress and still on-going.

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
87awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 6724

Wow! rickE! Looks almost like an ancient artifact!

poet Anonymous

Absolutely. Itís going straight to the Vatican in a few hundred years lol

Go to page:
Go to: