Go to page:

No Topic -- how was your day? <3

Grace
Grace
Idryad
Guardian of Shadows
108awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 13823

EdibleWords said:

The sun won't show its face for 8 more hours.


Where I am it's 5 in the evening. Hot day today. What's for dinner?

Valeriya
Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Thought Provoker
United States
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 211

Grace said:

Where I am it's 5 in the evening. Hot day today. What's for dinner?


2a.m. here I had homeade squash  soup it was cold today with homeade bread a real butter yum  

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
27awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 3910

Grace said:

Where I am it's 5 in the evening. Hot day today. What's for dinner?


Something pig,something slow, something far from now in this early morning.

Valeriya
Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Thought Provoker
United States
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 211

souladareatease said:

Something pig,something slow, something far from now in this early morning.


How about breakfast then ♥️

Grace
Grace
Idryad
Guardian of Shadows
108awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 13823

Valeriya said:

2a.m. here I had homeade squash  soup it was cold today with homeade bread a real butter yum  


Oh I love fresh bread.

Valeriya
Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Thought Provoker
United States
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 211

Me too♥️♥️

Grace
Grace
Idryad
Guardian of Shadows
108awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 13823

souladareatease said:

Something pig,something slow, something far from now in this early morning.


I love pork cooked over slow fire. And eaten with roasted potatoes and gravy wiped with bread. Did I say fattening...but they are yummers!

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
27awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 3910

Grace said:

I love pork cooked over slow fire. And eaten with roasted potatoes and gravy wiped with bread. Did I say fattening...but they are yummers!


Perfection (Pig and Fire)

Such needed foods ...Oh it WILL come

direlegion
direlegion
dire legion
Twisted Dreamer
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 12th Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 32

uᴉɐƃɐ uʍop ǝpᴉsdn spɹɐoqʎǝʞ ʎɯ ˙˙ 'llǝɥ ʎpoolq ɥo

the5thRiddler
the5thRiddler
Thought Provoker
United Kingdom
  profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Aug 2019
Forum Posts: 515

Its going ok at the moment.
I was gonna keep this quiet until its finished, but...
the drawing on Page 10 of The Ghosts Snare isnt what I said it was gonna be, its been changed to stuff with Dawn of the Dead;
cut some more pictures off the dvd case.
Im writing a song called Dawn of the Deaf and its gonna be wrote from CJs point of view.
In the elevator, before they make it to the buses, CJ says I like this song. So thought to write one for my Good Nights Await hotel story, and when someone mentions it in the elevator, a character is gonna say I wrote that song.
Am I just a genius, or have I just got a big dick? (I joke lol)

Cant even begin to tell you how many times Im gonna have the movie on repeat

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
39awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2387

My day was quite good until I logged in to witness insults and sarcasm directed by several members to the good work of Cafe Critique.   Noe I hold no truck with organized religion but a quote seems to apply.

"Forgive them for they know not what they do."

Shonuff666
Shonuff666
Lost Thinker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 13th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 27

Can you even imagine how difficult it was for him in that moment? The moment he knew that not only his own life was about to end, but that of his daughter...a life he helped create.

Can you imagine how he felt as a father knowing he couldn't protect her?

Can you imagine him holding her, consoling her, telling her he loved her as that helicopter went down?

As a parent, I can tell you, Kobe Bryant's greatest fear was realized today. And it wasn't the fear for his own life, but for that of his beautiful daughter.

Because as a parent, your life means nothing in comparison to the lives of your children.

We live for our children. We breathe for our children. They are our reason for being.

We would also die for them, without hesitation.

Without question, without a moments notice, we would lay down our own lives to ensure theirs.

Just thinking of his internal struggle in those last moments tears my heart into pieces.

He knew his daughter's young life was ending. He knew he was leaving 3 other precious children behind. Oh, how his heart must have ached!

Can you even imagine the agony that played out in his mind? Every parents worst nightmare happening to him in real time.

He was there when his sweet girl took her first breath, and he was there with her when she took her last.

And that's the only solace I can find in this...that he was there. In her final moments, her daddy was there to remind her of his undying love.

And with everything in me, I hope that baby felt every ounce of love her daddy had for her. I hope it overwhelmed her, and carried her straight into paradise.

Because I know that's all her daddy wanted too.

Rest in peace Kobe and Gigi. Our hearts mourn you ❤

Hug your children extra tight tonight, mamas and daddies. Tomorrow is never promised.

Valeriya
Valeriya
Valeriya Long
Thought Provoker
United States
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Jan 2020
Forum Posts: 211

Shonuff666 said:Can you even imagine how difficult it was for him in that moment? The moment he knew that not only his own life was about to end, but that of his daughter...a life he helped create.

Can you imagine how he felt as a father knowing he couldn't protect her?

Can you imagine him holding her, consoling her, telling her he loved her as that helicopter went down?

As a parent, I can tell you, Kobe Bryant's greatest fear was realized today. And it wasn't the fear for his own life, but for that of his beautiful daughter.

Because as a parent, your life means nothing in comparison to the lives of your children.

We live for our children. We breathe for our children. They are our reason for being.

We would also die for them, without hesitation.

Without question, without a moments notice, we would lay down our own lives to ensure theirs.

Just thinking of his internal struggle in those last moments tears my heart into pieces.

He knew his daughter's young life was ending. He knew he was leaving 3 other precious children behind. Oh, how his heart must have ached!

Can you even imagine the agony that played out in his mind? Every parents worst nightmare happening to him in real time.

He was there when his sweet girl took her first breath, and he was there with her when she took her last.

And that's the only solace I can find in this...that he was there. In her final moments, her daddy was there to remind her of his undying love.

And with everything in me, I hope that baby felt every ounce of love her daddy had for her. I hope it overwhelmed her, and carried her straight into paradise.

Because I know that's all her daddy wanted too.

Rest in peace Kobe and Gigi. Our hearts mourn you ❤

Hug your children extra tight tonight, mamas and daddies. Tomorrow is never promised.



Thank you poetic friend for these beautiful words the very same thought entered my mind At least he was with her.  Tragedy and grief  strikes those left behind

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
The Cosmic Dragon
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1140

Beautiful words, Shonuff666

EdibleWords
EdibleWords
Dangerous Mind
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 688

Oh, my. 💔

Thanks for sharing. It was more eulogy than bad news. 💖

Go to page:
Go to: