Go to page:

things you've made

Magdalena
Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales
62awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2985

Northern_Soul said:Have to get yourself a little online cottage business there, lady. Everyone loves a wax melt 😊

We will eventually, once we've built up a big enough stock. I've made the ones in the picture and some others, including soaps and my sister has made the same in her own, style, fragrances etc. Once we have got a good throw of fragrance and enough burn hours out of them, we will work on an array of styles, fragrance and packaging.  

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
_feral
_feral
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
9awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 23rd Jan 2021
Forum Posts: 787


just a little acrylic on paper i did a few days ago 🌊  


poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

Magdalena said:

We will eventually, once we've built up a big enough stock. I've made the ones in the picture and some others, including soaps and my sister has made the same in her own, style, fragrances etc. Once we have got a good throw of fragrance and enough burn hours out of them, we will work on an array of styles, fragrance and packaging.  


Ooo that’s exciting. Hit me up when you do

RiAN said:and another,

Very folklore. I like it Are they runes on the circle?

_feral said:just a little acrylic on paper i did a few days ago 🌊  



Is that the super secret island that shall not be named? 🤫

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
brokentitanium
brokentitanium
k.
Tyrant of Words
Canada
9awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 18th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 968

https://www.bandlab.com/with_a_k/crossroads-61648c85

A song I recorded... audio only, sorry if that's boring. Crossroads by Don McLean.

poet Anonymous

brokentitanium said:https://www.bandlab.com/with_a_k/crossroads-61648c85

A song I recorded... audio only, sorry if that's boring. Crossroads by Don McLean.


👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻

Josh
Josh
Joshua Bond
Tyrant of Words
Portugal
38awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 2nd Feb 2017
Forum Posts: 1168

_feral said:just a little acrylic on paper i did a few days ago 🌊  



That's really nice - what a wonderfully evocative mix of colour and shape. Nice work.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
VeronikaB
VeronikaB
Twisted Dreamer
Portugal
  profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Aug 2020
Forum Posts: 14


The 3 most gorgeous coat hangers – I mean SCULPTURES – made by my very talented husband and DUP "Tyrant of Words" Josh.
Turns out he's a secret "tyrant of wood carving" too...

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
111awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 11662

VeronikaB said:The 3 most gorgeous coat hangers – I mean SCULPTURES – made by my very talented husband and DUP "Tyrant of Words" Josh.
Turns out he's a secret "tyrant of wood carving" too...


I absolutely LOVE those, Veronika! They're gorgeous and unique!

VeronikaB
VeronikaB
Twisted Dreamer
Portugal
  profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Aug 2020
Forum Posts: 14

Yes! I was blown away by them too. Each one full of surprises and unique, and beautifully finished. He should make more of this stuff, don't you think?

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
111awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 11662

VeronikaB said:Yes! I was blown away by them too. Each one full of surprises and unique, and beautifully finished. He should make more of this stuff, don't you think?

It would be an awful waste of talent if he didn't!

Go to page:
Go to: