Go to page:

things you've made

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
22awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1483

I always thought my birthstone was a bit meh, but i love it's raw crystal form. The peridot.

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Valeriya
Fire of Insight
  profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 783

socksscareme said:

How do you know where to look for these? That's freaking cool as anything. They're beautiful.


By studying rock formations , the float or what's on the ground
Mineral relationship
What Flora grows in the area
For example there is a certain moss and lichen  that grows on silver bearing ore as opposed to gold bearing ore

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
22awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1483

Valeriyabeyond said:

By studying rock formations , the float or what's on the ground
Mineral relationship
What Flora grows in the area
For example there is a certain moss and lichen  that grows on silver bearing ore as opposed to gold bearing ore


you give me such a hard on <3

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Valeriya
Fire of Insight
  profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 783

Sky_dancer said:

you give me such a hard on <3


Sapiosexual infatuation
I love it
We are all sapiosexual don't you think

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
22awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1483

Valeriyabeyond said:

Sapiosexual infatuation
I love it
We are all sapiosexual don't you think


nope, intelligence is only sexy to some, it's completely repulsive to others.

some people don't know what it's like to go gooey over the detailed description of the boring details of very technical things. give me a nerd with an encyclopedia and i'm messy, but some people honestly do just like the meat. i doubt anyone here isn't attracted to intelligence though, for all our faults i'd say most of us would consider ourselves intelligent.

intelligence is sexy to me because it displays an effort of learning, it shows a person has the desire to better their mind. that's sexy as fuck.

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Valeriya
Fire of Insight
  profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 783

Sky_dancer said:

nope, intelligence is only sexy to some, it's completely repulsive to others.

some people don't know what it's like to go gooey over the detailed description of the boring details of very technical things. give me a nerd with an encyclopedia and i'm messy, but some people honestly do just like the meat. i doubt anyone here isn't attracted to intelligence though, for all our faults i'd say most of us would consider ourselves intelligent.

intelligence is sexy to me because it displays an effort of learning, it shows a person has the desire to better their mind. that's sexy as fuck.



Well thank you

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Dangerous Mind
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 1984

Sky_dancer said:
nope, intelligence is only sexy to some, it's completely repulsive to others.


Actually , in the Code I work with , that runs the *Associative Cortices"
program of the brain ( among many other things ) :

Woman + Sexy + Intelligence = 995

And 994 , is the sum of the two columns of symbols ,
which describe the workings of the associative cortices

Now , this could denote a Woman finds Intelligence Sexy...

Or , that Woman + Intelligence *is* Sexy...

Yet , that *IS* how the human brain is wired ,
though many are malfunctioning with the original
program...

P.S.

Learning = 243

Over And Over = 244

Learning deals with repetition...

Not sexy to me , yet I understand how some could need it...

As well , how most do learn , and function...

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
A girl has no name
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
22awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 1483

Blackwolf said:

Actually , in the Code I work with , that runs the *Associative Cortices"
program of the brain ( among many other things ) :

Woman + Sexy + Intelligence = 995

And 994 , is the sum of the two columns of symbols ,
which describe the workings of the associative cortices

Now , this could denote a Woman finds Intelligence Sexy...

Or , that Woman + Intelligence *is* Sexy...

Yet , that *IS* how the human brain is wired ,
though many are malfunctioning with the original
program...

P.S.

Learning = 243

Over And Over = 244

Learning deals with repetition...

Not sexy to me , yet I understand how some could need it...

As well , how most do learn , and function...


That's a really good perspective! I love that. I see how women who are sexy have intelligence for those specifically selecting for that trait.

Makes biological sense to me too. The last thing you need is a dumb woman either guarding your den\cave or going out hunting. Intelligence is also needed for adaptation, which is why those people i see swimming alongside me i know will swim all the way to the ocean, are IN the deep blue <3

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Dangerous Mind
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 1984

Sky_dancer said:
which is why those people i see swimming alongside me i know will swim all the way to the ocean, are IN the deep blue <3


......

You don't know how funny that is to me...

If you invert one of the two columns that equal 994 :

You attain the value 78 :

Which equals :

78 = Blue

This is where the phrase came from "Deep Blue"

( masonic knowledge )

socksscareme
socksscareme
Socks
Thought Provoker
Ireland
3awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th Jan 2019
Forum Posts: 188

Annnnd Fascination Street by The Cure, a whole bunch of fun to do but I love The Cure, so I'm biased. *I'll edit this link as soon as I figure out why it falls out right at the end. *facepalm* Let's just call it a music typo, all better, enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/hectic-bins/fascination-street-the-cure-cover

slipalong
slipalong
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
16awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 393


my first attempt at Charcoal lockdowns still life

Valeriyabeyond
Valeriyabeyond
Valeriya
Fire of Insight
  profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 783


Cut from Red Oak Burl
Drilled, sanded smooth, applied rouge.
Burnt the bowl then christened it .

mysteriouslady
mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States
14awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2072

My greatest creation has always been and will forever be my 2 children. They are minors so no pics, but trust me they are fabulous.

souladareatease
souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States
28awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 5039

A composition borne of the place and days visitors ...

https://youtu.be/kUuMI0T3Kk0

Go to page:
Go to: