Go to page:

things you've made

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1216

I finished this french slouchy beret recently and I'm working on another one.

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018

I'm working on this one for my cousin but the weather where I am has gotten so warm lately that it will take me longer to finish it up.

DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017
Forum Posts: 1374

I’m so jealous of you people who can make textile art! I wish I had the patience and talent for it.

Here’s my latest baking creation! A good, old southern United States classic: Italian cream cake.

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018

wow Daisy that looks amazing, like a professional.
Do you sell your baked goods?

DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017

Layla said:wow Daisy that looks amazing, like a professional.
Do you sell your baked goods?

I do! I don’t have a big enterprise. But I do sell to people here in my little town and take birthday/special occasion cake orders.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14647

Layla said:I finished this french slouchy beret recently and I'm working on another one.

I LOVE that!  Do you take orders?

DaisyGrace said:
Here’s my latest baking creation! A good, old southern United States classic: Italian cream cake.

That looks SO delicious!  

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

This is a slab of wood I fractal burned then  painted a portion of Desiderata on it before varnishing

Do Not Compare Yourself To Others You May Become  Vain And Bitter For There Will Always Be Person's Greater Or Lesser Than Yourself

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018

Ahavati said:

I LOVE that!  Do you take orders?  

Thanks Ahavati, I guess I do take orders because my cousin asked me to make her a blue one when I posted my photo on IG.

If you like one, I'd be happy to gift you a hat.  Just let me know the preference of color and allow me some time cause like I mentioned its super hot right now and probably it won't be ready till christmas.

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018

DaisyGrace said:

I do! I don’t have a big enterprise. But I do sell to people here in my little town and take birthday/special occasion cake orders.

That's wonderful, since you seem to have a huge passion in baking and they all look like pieces of art.
If you ever expand your business in shipping your goods, let me know, i'd be happy to order since I do have relatives all over the country and it'd be a nice surprise to have a cake like yours delivered.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Layla said:

Thanks Ahavati, I guess I do take orders because my cousin asked me to make her a blue one when I posted my photo on IG.

If you like one, I'd be happy to gift you a hat.  Just let me know the preference of color and allow me some time cause like I mentioned its super hot right now and probably it won't be ready till christmas.

Most def!  I love slouchy berets.  I love the yarn on the first; that style is appealing to me. I have a red coat and a black coat so I am thinking teal! Turquoise or the like.

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018

Ahavati said:

Most def!  I love slouchy berets.  I love the yarn on the first; that style is appealing to me. I have a red coat and a black coat so I am thinking teal! Turquoise or the like.

Great, I do have a light teal yarn
It should be ready sometime this year lol

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

Layla said:

Great, I do have a light teal yarn
It should be ready sometime this year lol

lolol! I'm from the south and won't need it for awhile! 🌨

Valeriyabeyond
Dhyana
Dangerous Mind
3awards
Joined 3rd May 2020
Forum Posts: 2668

DaisyGrace said:I’m so jealous of you people who can make textile art! I wish I had the patience and talent for it.

Oh Daisy Grace delicious and beautiful Do you bake pfefferneuse
The white powdered sugar walnut cookies I think the are also Mexican wedding cookiesl
Love those they are my specialty
And you know the caramel candies commercial candy called Milk cow or something I flubbed up on fudge once and turned this candy out by accident it's so good

DaisyGrace
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 29th Mar 2017

Valeriyabeyond said:

Oh Daisy Grace delicious and beautiful Do you bake pfefferneuse
The white powdered sugar walnut cookies I think the are also Mexican wedding cookiesl
Love those they are my specialty
And you know the caramel candies commercial candy called Milk cow or something I flubbed up on fudge once and turned this candy out by accident it's so good

I’ve never tried to make them! But I LOVE them.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: