Go to page:

things you've made

LunaGreyhawk
LunaGreyhawk
Thought Provoker
United States
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 100

Umm said:

Thank you 🥰💕

Your jewelry is amazing. Especially that spoon bracelet -- very creative and beautiful <3


Thank you, Umm 💜

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Dangerous Mind
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 940

LunaGreyhawk said:
Goodness, thank you!  I hadnít braided in almost a year, and this thread inspired me to drag out my loom yesterday.  How lovely is that? 💜.  




That rocks...inspiration triggered by appreciation !

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Dangerous Mind
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 940

slipalong said:Just one of my restoration projects large oak blanket storage box + 2 drawers

Very nice , Slipalong !

I would most definitely store things in that beautiful piece...

( medicine items on top , however )...

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Dangerous Mind
United States
16awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 1566


If I'm lax on poem commenting throughout this holiday month, it's because I'm busy drawing some gifts.

And you've likely already seen some of my drawings of poets in the Classic Corner comps Ahavati and I host, which can all be found here ( rather than reposting and squandering the Webmiss's bandwidth ):

http://www.poeticmedics.com/classic_corner_poet_tributes.html


LunaGreyhawk
LunaGreyhawk
Thought Provoker
United States
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 100

JohnnyBlaze said:If I'm lax on poem commenting throughout this holiday month, it's because I'm busy drawing some gifts.

And you've likely already seen some of my drawings of poets in the Classic Corner comps Ahavati and I host, which can all be found here ( rather than reposting and squandering the Webmiss's bandwidth ):

http://www.poeticmedics.com/classic_corner_poet_tributes.html



Thatís incredible, wow!

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Dangerous Mind
United States
16awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 1566


LunaGreyhawk said:

Thatís incredible, wow!


Thank you.

I probably wouldn't be drawing much of anything these days and be horribly out of practice if not for Ahavati's encouragement and support.

LunaGreyhawk
LunaGreyhawk
Thought Provoker
United States
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 100

JohnnyBlaze said:

Thank you.

I probably wouldn't be drawing much of anything these days and be horribly out of practice if not for Ahavati's encouragement and support.


Itís always lovely to have that kind of support and encouragement.  

Underdweller
Underdweller
Strange Creature
Bulgaria
  profile   poems   message
Joined 30th Nov 2019
Forum Posts: 11


My profile picture, which I drew myself.

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Dangerous Mind
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 940

Okay...

Now I am impressed , Johnny...

Very well done renderings...you obviously have some great talent in the arts...

I used to represent over a hundred high quality artists , back in the 1980's...

Ran a company supplying art to the industry , and sold original work ,
set up gallery shows , etc...

( before computer marketing and computer renderings )

I look forward to seeing more of your work , posted here...;)

JohnnyBlaze
JohnnyBlaze
Dangerous Mind
United States
16awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 20th Mar 2015
Forum Posts: 1566


Blackwolf said:Okay...

Now I am impressed , Johnny...

Very well done renderings...you obviously have some great talent in the arts...

I used to represent over a hundred high quality artists , back in the 1980's...

Ran a company supplying art to the industry , and sold original work ,
set up gallery shows , etc...

( before computer marketing and computer renderings )

I look forward to seeing more of your work , posted here...;)


Thank you, Blackwolf.

I'm self taught and still learning. These take anywhere from 3.5 to 5 hours and are sometimes quite chaotic in progression. And I don't have the patience like some to spend 10 to 40 hours using graph paper in order to create photographic perfection when viewed on an electronic screen. I'm satisfied if they look like pencil drawings.

butters
butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 825

your talent with visual art is something!

butters
butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 825

Underdweller said:My profile picture, which I drew myself.nice one... what medium did you use, underdweller? kinda looks like ink on my screen here

Underdweller
Underdweller
Strange Creature
Bulgaria
  profile   poems   message
Joined 30th Nov 2019
Forum Posts: 11

butters said:nice one... what medium did you use, underdweller? kinda looks like ink on my screen here

I drew it by hand, then scanned it and filled the background with solid black along with some minor edits.

butters
butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 825

Underdweller said:

I drew it by hand, then scanned it and filled the background with solid black along with some minor edits.
ah, so a bit of both worlds. kind of apt :)

Andiew
Andiew
Lost Thinker
Canada
  profile   poems   message
Joined 28th Nov 2019
Forum Posts: 9

Luna your work is beautiful...wishing you well!

Go to page:
Go to: