Go to page:

things you've made

Umm
Umm
Fire of Insight
Latvia
  profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 1516

LunaGreyhawk said:

Wow, you have so much talent!  Amazing!


Thank you 🥰💕

Your jewelry is amazing. Especially that spoon bracelet -- very creative and beautiful <3

Umm
Umm
Fire of Insight
Latvia
  profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 1516

Blackwolf said:

Save that...you should use it as part of a multi part painting...

Showing three stages of your work...


Good idea sir c:

Mister_Write
Mister_Write
Twisted Dreamer
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 12th Nov 2019
Forum Posts: 32

LunaGreyhawk said:And a cuff I made from two antique spoons I found in an antique store in PA.  

Luna, Your work is EXQUISITE!  I live in Thailand part of the year and have seldom seen better!

Mister_Write
Mister_Write
Twisted Dreamer
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 12th Nov 2019
Forum Posts: 32

Umm,  Your work is fantastic too!~  This site is overflowing with gifted people!

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Dangerous Mind
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 940

Mister_Write said:
This site is overflowing with gifted people!


Including men , my friend...

Just noting absence...and just saying...

Mister_Write
Mister_Write
Twisted Dreamer
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 12th Nov 2019
Forum Posts: 32

Blackwolf said:

Including men , my friend...

Just noting absence...and just saying...



Blackwolf, Definitely, the men are well represented! I didn't mean to omit anyone!  

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Dangerous Mind
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 940

Mister_Write said:
Blackwolf, Definitely, the men are well represented! I didn't mean to omit anyone!  


No problem , my friend...just noted a missing sexual sect...

I do note we probably are about the same age...

Jimi Hendrix , and Cream ?

Yeah...I remember them very well !

Mister_Write
Mister_Write
Twisted Dreamer
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 12th Nov 2019
Forum Posts: 32

Blackwolf said:

No problem , my friend...just noted a missing sexual sect...

I do note we probably are about the same age...

Jimi Hendrix , and Cream ?

Yeah...I remember them very well !



Blackwolf, Yes...the days when almost everything revolved around the music.  (sigh).  LOL

Blackwolf
Blackwolf
I.M.Blackwolf
Dangerous Mind
11awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 31st Mar 2018
Forum Posts: 940

Mister_Write said:
Blackwolf, Yes...the days when almost everything revolved around the music.  (sigh).  LOL


And now art of a different form , fills our lives...

( yet check out our music thread in Forums )

Mister_Write
Mister_Write
Twisted Dreamer
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 12th Nov 2019
Forum Posts: 32

Blackwolf said:

And now art of a different form , fills our lives...

( yet check out our music thread in Forums )



Thanks! I hadn't investigated far enough to find that yet...thanks to you, I will!

slipalong
slipalong
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
9awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 302


Just one of my restoration projects large oak blanket storage box + 2 drawers

Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
77awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 3832

slipalong said:Just one of my restoration projects large oak blanket storage box + 2 drawers

Wonderful, slip!

Umm
Umm
Fire of Insight
Latvia
  profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 1516

Mister_Write said:Umm,  Your work is fantastic too!~  This site is overflowing with gifted people!

Thank you! c:
I agree xD

Umm
Umm
Fire of Insight
Latvia
  profile   poems   message
Joined 6th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 1516

slipalong said:Just one of my restoration projects large oak blanket storage box + 2 drawers

So elegant 😻💕

LunaGreyhawk
LunaGreyhawk
Thought Provoker
United States
4awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 100

Mister_Write said:

Luna, Your work is EXQUISITE!  I live in Thailand part of the year and have seldom seen better!


Goodness, thank you!  I hadn’t braided in almost a year, and this thread inspired me to drag out my loom yesterday.  How lovely is that? 💜.  

Go to page:
Go to: