unforgivable

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
LunaGreyhawk
Dangerous Mind
United States 17awards
Joined 8th July 2019
Forum Posts: 883

Oooh this makes me mad 😡.  Why would someone feel the need to say such hateful things on so many of another’s poems?  How very juvenile.  HF is one of my most favorite writers and DU is always a little more dull when he’s not here.  I hope he knows there is much more love for him here than there is any of that bullshit, and I hope he returns to us soon 💜.  

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

The last time I read such brutal comments was back in 2007 when I was a member of the starlite cafe poetry site. My abusive ex found me there and slated me on my poetry in the ugliest way. I was mortified and left, my poetry is still there.

Totally get how you may be feeling HF. You have been nothing but courteous to me in your comments. Even though I have no clue of the whys and wherefores, to publicly slate you in that way is so cuntish.

Jiminex
Twisted Dreamer
United States 1awards
Joined 6th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 3

I didnt know hf well but he was very intelligent and decent guy. Since ive been here I no longer enjoy the site i was all excited when i got invited. Learned alot then I learned the dark side here and I'll be damned. If I'll stay somewhere people try to destroy one another it went from a fun exciting to a bull shit elementary School drama.

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5598

Jiminex said:I didnt know hf well but he was very intelligent and decent guy. Since ive been here I no longer enjoy the site i was all excited when i got invited. Learned alot then I learned the dark side here and I'll be damned. If I'll stay somewhere people try to destroy one another it went from a fun exciting to a bull shit elementary School drama.

Unfortunately this place goes through cycles of troll activity , plagiarists , spammers , etc.  We always manage to end it and move on and being  here is what you make it to be.  Participate where and when you want, avoid the areas that you don’t want to partake in, then leave it here when you log out —don’t take it into all aspects of life and let it define everything about that .  That’s where and why, things blow up at times—the issues can get out of hand and feel consuming but if you know that and can recognize it, we all can do our parts to not play into it.

inechoingsilence
Thought Provoker
United States 4awards
Joined 17th Apr 2019
Forum Posts: 317

I've been away for a bit, and I am saddened to come back to this. HF, I really do hope you will come back. Your comments and insights are so appreciated, and I always love seeing the little anonymous figure with the fedora on - that is how I know when you are on.

I agree with Madame, there are times when the ick is worse than others, but at the end of the day, there is a core group, a family if you will, that is loving and kind. Find them, stay close to them, and let the rest go.

Go to page:
Go to: