Go to page:

unforgivable

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 2642

I've been away from the site for the last two days only to return to find one of my favorite poets chased away by a bully... I was taking a break after defending a poetess here from a bully... what is unforgivable to me is this went on at length with no one intervening you can be damned sure if I had been here I would have come out swinging on the person attacking my dear friend HighlyFunctional...

here is the link that was sent to me in pm by a concerned poet of the goings-on this day...

https://deepundergroundpoetry.com/latestcomments/Karabea/

I demand to know where the mods are when we need them...I vow to continue to slash and burn with my poetry any who openly insults another here friend or not...

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

link is leading nowhere, Crimson. who is responsible for the comments?

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011

Today 8:29pm Karabea
I bet you can't fucking breathe The stench of all your lies is foul Die you pathetic bitch Get it ...
On Mad Max Style (for TDK) by highlyfunctional

Today 8:28pm Karabea
That woman is long gone It's your shadow keeping you company Go cry somewhere else Like in the ...
On Lottery by highlyfunctional

Today 8:27pm Karabea
The only way you live Is dysfunctionally Don't fool yourself douche bag.
On How to Live Functionally by highlyfunctional

Today 8:26pm Karabea
Assholes live forever Karma is a bitch
On Whiskey, Bacon, Cocaine & Whores by highlyfunctional

Today 8:25pm Karabea
I bet you're ugly as fuck Oh wait I've seen you All bets are off Does your dick still work? ...
On Whiskey, Bacon, Cocaine & Whores by highlyfunctional

Today 8:24pm Karabea
You're a sad lonely pervert Hopefully you don't wear your hand out tonight It's chaffing isn't it?
On Naughty Love Haikus by highlyfunctional

Today 8:22pm Karabea
No one wants you. Except a groupie or a stripper or a bald ass tit less cancer wife I'd be ...
On Birthday by highlyfunctional

Today 8:21pm Karabea
The only disappointment being you haven't died yet. I get it I'm disappointed too
On Birthday by highlyfunctional

Today 8:19pm Karabea
You're a whore And a cheap one
On Inkling #1 by highlyfunctional

Today 8:19pm Karabea
Still crying bitch She's over you The only tramp was you. She deserved better Keep apologizing ...
On Tramp by highlyfunctional

Today 8:17pm Karabea
You putting your unworthy dick in her ass for a handful of cash was her biggest regret You're not a ...
On Twisted Chivalry by highlyfunctional

Today 8:16pm Karabea
And you will never rise to anything Truest words you've ever spoken You dysfunctional sad ...
On You deserved better by highlyfunctional

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

ok, I've issued a time ban. I'll chat with the rest of mods after work to deal with it properly. thanks for bringing it to our attention

souladareatease
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 28th Dec 2012
Forum Posts: 5085

Someone from the outside following another to the inside (refuge, DU) is a true hate on and quite pathetic to be the only purpose joining this site.

No nothing cool about losing someone who made friends, had a chance to blow out lifes steam however he needed to express...nothing in life is simple nor easy...DU as a home IS that little corner of the world we can banter and kick around how we want...whether it is creative construction, or simply a smile...I have seen Highly -interact in all manner of expression here...across the myriad ways of threads/posts, Friends obviously made here...You can't fake nor deny that.

Another comes with and the only interaction with DU is to attack...again sad and pathetic.
We have our squabbles here...dislikes/grudges etc...but that's most family.

I do hope he returns, peeks in and sees Your guys defense of him...friends/connections are rare in life...even if a piece of ones self connects in some positive way with another-it is small gift in time....and there isn't much of that to life...so those connections ARE truth to the man.
Nothing outside DU matters much unless shared between or with community ...this is release of steam/the daily crossword/and anecdote/ a wander through depth.

Now the name of hate and someone that bored/ petty is known - You Girls are good to stand by Your Friend...give time he'll peek in -I have faith, he's been here a long while and DU is one of the most addictive drugs if one lasts longer than a handful of months lol  
Hopefully this guy hasn't ruined Highlys escape from lifes disappointments.

Hold out for him, I will too

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011

lepperochan said:ok, I've issued a time ban. I'll chat with the rest of mods after work to deal with it properly. thanks for bringing it to our attention

read my FB message Eamonn something just occurred to me...

poet Anonymous

Dear HighlyFunctional if you’re reading this from the outside.

You’re on the podcast on Wednesday my dear because you’re part of this community... it’s safe to say nobody else thinks you’re a twat. 👍🏻

Shake it off. Don’t leave because of one anonymous arsehole who can’t even own their shit. And besides if you come back, I can punch harder than most birds so don’t worry. 😂

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011

Miss_Sub said:Dear HighlyFunctional if you’re reading this from the outside.

You’re on the podcast on Wednesday my dear because you’re part of this community... it’s safe to say nobody else thinks you’re a twat. 👍🏻

Shake it off. Don’t leave because of one anonymous arsehole who can’t even own their shit. And besides if you come back, I can punch harder than most birds so don’t worry. 😂

giggling thank you beautiful Missy for reaching out to him and yes I believe you can lovely lady he will be back I'm sure

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011

souladareatease said:Someone from the outside following another to the inside (refuge, DU) is a true hate on and quite pathetic to be the only purpose joining this site.

No nothing cool about losing someone who made friends, had a chance to blow out lifes steam however he needed to express...nothing in life is simple nor easy...DU as a home IS that little corner of the world we can banter and kick around how we want...whether it is creative construction, or simply a smile...I have seen Highly -interact in all manner of expression here...across the myriad ways of threads/posts, Friends obviously made here...You can't fake nor deny that.

Another comes with and the only interaction with DU is to attack...again sad and pathetic.

I do hope he returns, peeks in and sees Your guys defense of him...friends/connections are rare in life...even if a piece of ones self connects in some positive way with another-it is small gift in time....and there isn't much of that to life...so those connections ARE truth to the man.
Nothing outside DU matters much unless shared between or with community ...this is release of steam/the daily crossword/and anecdote/ a wander through depth.

Now the name of hate and someone that bored/ petty is known - You Girls are good to stand by Your Friend...give time he'll peek in -I have faith, he's been here a long while and DU is one of the most addictive drugs if one lasts longer than a handful of months lol  

thank you dearest Soul I hope he reads all of these and understands we've been here a long time and this kind of behavior won't stand we will have our pitchforks out for this person...he is a wonderful writer and bright spot here I hope he returns quickly...

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14647

souladareatease said:Someone from the outside following another to the inside (refuge, DU) is a true hate on and quite pathetic to be the only purpose joining this site.

Well said and completely agree, Soul.  We keep it in the family; we ( well, most ) don't take it to extremes by stalking off-site, or attempting to make someone's personal life hell-on-earth.

There will be personality clashes and disorders.  That's a given, particularly on the internet.  The difference in a healthy mindset that accepts the situation and moves on vs a mental one not being able to let it go - is that it becomes personal to the one who can't let it go.  Shit happens; the further you walk from it, the cleaner it smells. I have never understood the mindset of those who desire to  stir and wallow in it when there's so much beautiful life out there they could be contributing to in a positive manner.  But,  those are sometimes the parameters of mental illness, particularly if it goes unchecked.

butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 868

damn, that's some kind of bitter-ugliness there. a person making those kind of comments should be banned outright.

i've enjoyed all HF has to offer as a writer, and they come across as a decent person with a compassionate, self-deprecatory style in their work as well as displaying kindness in their replies. i truly hope he's back asap. to continue his writing journey with us here.

poet Anonymous

i agree with butters. my short time here he has always been encouraging, supportive and thoroughly understanding in his comments and an inspiration and someone i look up to and admire  so much  in his writing.

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011

butters said:damn, that's some kind of bitter-ugliness there. a person making those kind of comments should be banned outright.

i've enjoyed all HF has to offer as a writer, and they come across as a decent person with a compassionate, self-deprecatory style in their work as well as displaying kindness in their replies. i truly hope he's back asap. to continue his writing journey with us here.

yes beautiful one it's very ugly business indeed the profile created to attack him with is gone I fear the person who did it though may still be here but the message is sent that won't be tolerated...the mods are aware of the situation and are handling it... HF told me he deeply appreciates the love shown him and will be back ❤

butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 868

crimsin said:

yes beautiful one it's very ugly business indeed the profile created to attack him with is gone I fear the person who did it though may still be here but the message is sent that won't be tolerated...the mods are aware of the situation and are handling it... HF told me he deeply appreciates the love shown him and will be back ❤

i;ve not been in too much the past days as i've been relaying a patio, but if you spot the person returning, let me know, please?

gotta get back out there and cut back a huge shrub for the m-i-l now.
tell him we can't wait to read his next poems :)

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011

butters said:

i;ve not been in too much the past days as i've been relaying a patio, but if you spot the person returning, let me know, please?

gotta get back out there and cut back a huge shrub for the m-i-l now.
tell him we can't wait to read his next poems :)

will do beautiful ❤

Go to page:
Go to: