Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question

butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 868

Ahavati said:

I do! My mother used to make my clothes when little ( up through jr high, actually - she also make our cheerleading uniforms.  There's something about making and wearing something no one else has - in the world.

What is your favorite household chore?
i'm not a huge fan but take pleasure in seeing the results. shame they don't stay 'result'ed.

if you HAD to choose between a world without cheese or a world without curry, which would it be?

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14145

butters said:i'm not a huge fan but take pleasure in seeing the results. shame they don't stay 'result'ed.

if you HAD to choose between a world without cheese or a world without curry, which would it be?

Curry hands down! ( phew! Glad you didn't say garlic!)

Italian or Mexican cuisine?!

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Ahavati said:

I do! My mother used to make my clothes when little ( up through jr high, actually - she also make our cheerleading uniforms.  There's something about making and wearing something no one else has - in the world.

What is your favorite household chore?

Dishes! They always make you somebody's hero.

Ever made a quilt? I made two during one pregnancy when I suspected twins. Only one, 3.5 pounder showed up, though. In great condition, thankfully, but a surprise, last minute breech waterbirth. Ugh... even the way I give birth is weird.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

EdibleWords said:

Dishes! They always make you somebody's hero.

Ever made a quilt? I made two during one pregnancy when I suspected twins. Only one, 3.5 pounder showed up, though. In great condition, thankfully, but a surprise, last minute breech waterbirth. Ugh... even the way I give birth is weird.

My mother's family is from the deep south! So, yes!  Nothing was thrown away. I have a quilt made by my aunt from pajama scraps. It's GORGEOUS!

Early bird or night owl?

EdibleWords
Tyrant of Words
8awards
Joined 7th Jan 2018
Forum Posts: 2993

Ahavati said:

My mother's family is from the deep south! So, yes!  Nothing was thrown away. I have a quilt made by my aunt from pajama scraps. It's GORGEOUS!

Early bird or night owl?

YES

(I should pick one)

How much sleep do you need? I need an average of 6, if you consider ranges from 3 to 9 ... whatever the situation seems to call for.

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015

EdibleWords said:

YES

(I should pick one)

How much sleep do you need? I need an average of 6, if you consider ranges from 3 to 9 ... whatever the situation seems to call for.

Meh - between 5-6 hours and I'm good to go! IF I sleep soundly through the night.

Do you have a holiday tradition that you have maintained from your parents or grandparents?

Layla
Fire of Insight
7awards
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 1216

on Holidays my parents took us to our godparent's house to pay respect, they were regarded higher than the status of parents.

Favorite dessert?

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

Layla said:on Holidays my parents took us to our godparent's house to pay respect, they were regarded higher than the status of parents.

Favorite dessert?

Sticky toffee pudding with custard

favourite alcoholic drink or cocktail?

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 2380

David_Macleod said:

Sticky toffee pudding with custard

favourite alcoholic drink or cocktail?

As of this moment in real time yes Im drinking one,  its Great Lakes Brewery Christmas Ale. oh. em. gee. delish...

If you drink boozy bevs, whats yours?

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014

mysteriouslady said:

As of this moment in real time yes Im drinking one,  its Great Lakes Brewery Christmas Ale. oh. em. gee. delish...

If you drink boozy bevs, whats yours?

spiced rum and coke although I am partial to quality cider.

Favourite dinner?

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012

David_Macleod said:

spiced rum and coke although I am partial to quality cider.

Favourite dinner?

One of my faves is undstuffed cabbage rolls. Delsih

You?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

I had some Romanian dish which involved cabbage wrapped around mince and chunks of beef, load of veg and different spices. was really nice, cant remember the name of it

do you do foreign (food)

David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014

lepperochan said:I had some Romanian dish which involved cabbage wrapped around mince and chunks of beef, load of veg and different spices. was really nice, cant remember the name of it

do you do foreign (food)

Love it, my refugee neighbours have got me eating Syrian food - its amazing

Is there anything you wouldn't eat?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

Dunno if I could stomach an eye. I've seen people eat sheep eye. ..yuk

What about you

mysteriouslady
Tyrant of Words
United States 15awards
Joined 11th Aug 2012

lepperochan said:Dunno if I could stomach an eye. I've seen people eat sheep eye. ..yuk

What about you

Eyeballs, regular balls and brains, guts buttholes no. Im not down with that as dinner.  yuck is right!

Whats your fave fruit?

Go to page:
Go to: