The Cosmic Dragon
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
16awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 854

cold_fusion said:

Cricket

do you believe in the purported effects wearing of the birthstones has on individuals? It is, in some cultures believed some stones have such a strong effect that if not matches your astrological sign, it can cause great damage both to health and psyche?

I dont believe they have inherent qualities of their own. It seems to me we impute what we believe onto people and things and create them into magic or curse. The mind creates it, and you create your mind.

Tinned beans... pimp them up for me

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Australia
19awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 14th June 2017
Forum Posts: 2314

Sky_dancer said:

I dont believe they have inherent qualities of their own. It seems to me we impute what we believe onto people and things and create them into magic or curse. The mind creates it, and you create your mind.

Tinned beans... pimp them up for me

a dash of olive oil, a dash of cumin, chopped garlic, a bay leaf, a diced tomato or a scoopful of tomato paste ..add the drained bean can.  couple dried chillies flaked..4 minutes on high, stirring...finely diced small onion with a squeeze of lime..voila

you got a corn on a cob...your turn to spruice it up

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
The Cosmic Dragon
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
Joined 10th Dec 2018

cold_fusion said:

a dash of olive oil, a dash of cumin, chopped garlic, a bay leaf, a diced tomato or a scoopful of tomato paste ..add the drained bean can.  couple dried chillies flaked..4 minutes on high, stirring...finely diced small onion with a squeeze of lime..voila

you got a corn on a cob...your turn to spruice it up

Caramalised onions, cracked black pepper, coarse salt, Applewood smoked cheese, smoked paprika. Bake.

Do you watch online lectures or educational videos?

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Australia
Joined 14th June 2017

Sky_dancer said:

Caramalised onions, cracked black pepper, coarse salt, Applewood smoked cheese, smoked paprika. Bake.

Do you watch online lectures or educational videos?

no not much, unless a trusted friend shares something really interesting...

you?

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
The Cosmic Dragon
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
Joined 10th Dec 2018

cold_fusion said:

no not much, unless a trusted friend shares something really interesting...

you?

I'm addicted to knowledge. If I'm not writing I'm taking in information. https://youtu.be/nG2nyMMzXLI research for a poem I'm writing for Tallen.

What genre of music can you not abide?

Brando
Brando
Brandon Hursell
Thought Provoker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Nov 2018
Forum Posts: 275

I’m sorry, not trying to put down anyone’s beliefs, but being honest, I have not heard any good Christian rock.

Is the mind confined to your brain, or is it more external, projected into your body, or something else? What do you think?

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
The Cosmic Dragon
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
Joined 10th Dec 2018

Brando said:I’m sorry, not trying to put down anyone’s beliefs, but being honest, I have not heard any good Christian rock.

Is the mind confined to your brain, or is it more external, projected into your body, or something else? What do you think?

I like Buddha's definition of mind best, it makes the most logical sense to me.

A formless continuum which functions to apprehend objects of knowledge. Comprised of: feeling, discrimination, attention, intention and other mental factors within a primary consciousness. Soon science will discover what Buddhists have known for 2600 years, the mind exists beyond the physical.

What's your favourite theory of mind?

Brando
Brando
Brandon Hursell
Thought Provoker
United States
1awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 25th Nov 2018
Forum Posts: 275

I read an article about how we develop the idea that we (our mind) is our body. Children think of their mind as everything they perceive, until they “learn” otherwise. I think there was shit about the ancient Egyptians in there too. Haha.

Cake or pie?

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Australia
Joined 14th June 2017

Cake... Pineapple topping please!

you?

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 321

ooh, i don't care for either, but i guess i'll go with  pie because certain ones when done right are better than cake, like apple or pumpkin.

I'm really stressed out (work related) what do you think i should do to relieve the stress and anxiety ( i am off today)?

Carpe_Noctem
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2177

Layla said:ooh, i don't care for either, but i guess i'll go with  pie because certain ones when done right are better than cake, like apple or pumpkin.

I'm really stressed out (work related) what do you think i should do to relieve the stress and anxiety ( i am off today)?

Depends.

Smoke weed listen to music
Smoke weed veg and watch movies
Smoke weed and cook something tasty
Smoke weed and read in the bath

Do  you <3 cannabis

Layla
Layla
Fire of Insight
6awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd May 2018
Forum Posts: 321

okay, i can do all the above except bath, i got shower only but that can work too, thx.

I was checking the job market and the cannabis plants on average were paying $4 more than the average wage, to just sit and pack in packages?  but one has to be able to sit for 8hrs.
Do you think there would be employee 'discount' to get the inhouse goods, like other places that offer employee discounts?

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Australia
Joined 14th June 2017

Layla said:okay, i can do all the above except bath, i got shower only but that can work too, thx.

I was checking the job market and the cannabis plants on average were paying $4 more than the average wage, to just sit and pack in packages?  but one has to be able to sit for 8hrs.
Do you think there would be employee 'discount' to get the inhouse goods, like other places that offer employee discounts?

well.. techincally yes...but hey you're more akin to working at a mint there than at a manufacturing facility... will the mint give you the newly minted coins at a 'discount'? lol

most expensive yet piss weak coffee you've ever had?

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
65awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 12976

dont really buy coffee. am a tea person, I like positiviTea:)-

how many bits of dead animals in your fridge (roughly)

cold_fusion
cold_fusion
Tyrant of Words
Australia
Joined 14th June 2017

lepperochan said:dont really buy coffee. am a tea person, I like positiviTea:)-

how many bits of dead animals in your fridge (roughly)

about 2 kilos

yours?

Go to page:
Go to: