Go to page:

Ask the person below you a question

Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States 116awards
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 14273

Miss_Sub said:The skulls of my enemies.

When was the last time you wanted to rip off a head and shit down someone’s neck?

I've never wanted to do that. I've felt like cursing someone - but then reminded myself I was simply cursing myself.  Of course that wisdom came with age.  

Have you ever protected a tree from being cut down?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

I'm a pacifist..  last time I felt that way musta been at the very least hours ago. long before I became a pacifist, and a fine one at that too

Edit: tree, no.

what's your opinion of genetically modified foods

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14449

only when there are deaf people around.. I dont know why, but the worst most infuriating sound I've ever heard was a grown man slurping cornflakes. I tried to ignore it, but fuck me,, I got really angry within minutes

on a scale of 1 to 10 how much a threat is global warming to you. (how often would you think about it and feel actual fear type scale)

poet Anonymous

10. I’m one of those climate emergency people.

Can you make anything origami?

ImperfectedStone
The Gardener
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 28awards
Joined 10th Oct 2010
Forum Posts: 1347

No, a frog - with aid,

Have you ever worn a flower crown?

poet Anonymous

I wore one to Stonehenge this year.

Last time you made something you were proud of?

Carpe_Noctem
Tyrant of Words
Spain 8awards
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2915

lepperochan said:only when there are deaf people around.. I dont know why, but the worst most infuriating sound I've ever heard was a grown man slurping cornflakes. I tried to ignore it, but fuck me,, I got really angry within minutes

on a scale of 1 to 10 how much a threat is global warming to you. (how often would you think about it and feel actual fear type scale)

Maybe ice age coming

butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom 3awards
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 868

Miss_Sub said:I wore one to Stonehenge this year.

Last time you made something you were proud of?
yesterday - 13 assorted-sized jars of red/green/orange/yellow pickled peppers. very festive looking!

have you ever visited/been to a part of the world far from where you lived and been blown away by the difference in the night sky?

AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Dangerous Mind
United States 1awards
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 557

butters said:yesterday - 13 assorted-sized jars of red/green/orange/yellow pickled peppers. very festive looking!

have you ever visited/been to a part of the world far from where you lived and been blown away by the difference in the night sky?

In the Navy, in the middle of the Atlantic on a clear night, stars from horizon to horizon. Stunning.

Would you rather mop a floor, wash a car, or clean a bath tub?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

No! we should try to keep our limbs as long as possible

how do you think life would be like for you if you lost the ability to walk

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
David_Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom 39awards
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2983

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

Yes its Armistice Day or Remembrance Day I wear three poppies One trad red, the second in a purple one that remembers the animals the die for their country, I am proud to also wear my white poppy to commemorate objective and those suffering from shellshock (PTSD) with many being shot for cowardice or disobeying a direct order. My grandfather was one of them

is the number 11 significant?

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Go to page:
Go to: