Ahavati
Ahavati
Tyrant of Words
United States
77awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 11th Apr 2015
Forum Posts: 3828

Miss_Sub said:The skulls of my enemies.

When was the last time you wanted to rip off a head and shit down someone’s neck?

I've never wanted to do that. I've felt like cursing someone - but then reminded myself I was simply cursing myself.  Of course that wisdom came with age.  

Have you ever protected a tree from being cut down?

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
65awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 12976

I'm a pacifist..  last time I felt that way musta been at the very least hours ago. long before I became a pacifist, and a fine one at that too

Edit: tree, no.

what's your opinion of genetically modified foods

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
The Cosmic Dragon
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
16awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Dec 2018
Forum Posts: 854

I think if you can make a food impervious to frostbite, or grow faster that's going to help production, but it does seem to be a trend of moving away from the agricultural to the laboratory and I have concerns about where that will take us as a civilisation.

Does whistling annoy you?

lepperochan
lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
65awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 12976

only when there are deaf people around.. I dont know why, but the worst most infuriating sound I've ever heard was a grown man slurping cornflakes. I tried to ignore it, but fuck me,, I got really angry within minutes

on a scale of 1 to 10 how much a threat is global warming to you. (how often would you think about it and feel actual fear type scale)

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
98awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8315

10. I’m one of those climate emergency people.

Can you make anything origami?

ImperfectedStone
ImperfectedStone
The Gardener
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
27awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 10th Oct 2010
Forum Posts: 1214

No, a frog - with aid,

Have you ever worn a flower crown?

Miss_Sub
Miss_Sub
- Missy -
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
98awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 26th June 2011
Forum Posts: 8315

I wore one to Stonehenge this year.

Last time you made something you were proud of?

Carpe_Noctem
Carpe_Noctem
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom
7awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 3rd Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 2177

lepperochan said:only when there are deaf people around.. I dont know why, but the worst most infuriating sound I've ever heard was a grown man slurping cornflakes. I tried to ignore it, but fuck me,, I got really angry within minutes

on a scale of 1 to 10 how much a threat is global warming to you. (how often would you think about it and feel actual fear type scale)

Maybe ice age coming

butters
butters
Fire of Insight
United Kingdom
2awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 17th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 825

Miss_Sub said:I wore one to Stonehenge this year.

Last time you made something you were proud of?
yesterday - 13 assorted-sized jars of red/green/orange/yellow pickled peppers. very festive looking!

have you ever visited/been to a part of the world far from where you lived and been blown away by the difference in the night sky?

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Average Joe. AJ. Joe
Thought Provoker
United States
  profile   poems   message
Joined 8th Sep 2019
Forum Posts: 194

butters said:yesterday - 13 assorted-sized jars of red/green/orange/yellow pickled peppers. very festive looking!

have you ever visited/been to a part of the world far from where you lived and been blown away by the difference in the night sky?

In the Navy, in the middle of the Atlantic on a clear night, stars from horizon to horizon. Stunning.

Would you rather mop a floor, wash a car, or clean a bath tub?

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
The Cosmic Dragon
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
Joined 10th Dec 2018

AverageJoe said:

In the Navy, in the middle of the Atlantic on a clear night, stars from horizon to horizon. Stunning.

Would you rather mop a floor, wash a car, or clean a bath tub?

All of the above! I'm a cleaning junkie. Gimmie the sponge!!!

I have a headache in my arm, shall I chop it off?

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
39awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2301

Sky_dancer said:

All of the above! I'm a cleaning junkie. Gimmie the sponge!!!

I have a headache in my arm, shall I chop it off?

No! we should try to keep our limbs as long as possible

how do you think life would be like for you if you lost the ability to walk

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
The Cosmic Dragon
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
Joined 10th Dec 2018

David_Macleod said:

No! we should try to keep our limbs as long as possible

how do you think life would be like for you if you lost the ability to walk

There have been 4 times in my life I've been physically unable to walk because of SPD in pregnancy. Each time my ability to move became gradually worse until the last pregnancy was almost entirely spent lying down. I can walk now, very slowly, but I won't be doing Scafel Pike anytime soon. There have been other times my ability to walk has been temporarily removed, one thing I did notice is how much other people think you're just being a Debbie downer. No Debs, me hip bones are wanting a divorce, hun, I'm not doing this for shits and giggles.

So, chopping it off isn't an option then... 🤔

Does 11th of the 11th mean anything to you?

David_Macleod
David_Macleod
David Macleod
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
39awards   profile   poems   message
Joined 5th Nov 2014
Forum Posts: 2301

Sky_dancer said:

There have been 4 times in my life I've been physically unable to walk because of SPD in pregnancy. Each time my ability to move became gradually worse until the last pregnancy was almost entirely spent lying down. I can walk now, very slowly, but I won't be doing Scafel Pike anytime soon. There have been other times my ability to walk has been temporarily removed, one thing I did notice is how much other people think you're just being a Debbie downer. No Debs, me hip bones are wanting a divorce, hun, I'm not doing this for shits and giggles.

So, chopping it off isn't an option then... 🤔

Does 11th of the 11th mean anything to you?

Yes its Armistice Day or Remembrance Day I wear three poppies One trad red, the second in a purple one that remembers the animals the die for their country, I am proud to also wear my white poppy to commemorate objective and those suffering from shellshock (PTSD) with many being shot for cowardice or disobeying a direct order. My grandfather was one of them

is the number 11 significant?

Sky_dancer
Sky_dancer
The Cosmic Dragon
Tyrant of Words
United Kingdom
Joined 10th Dec 2018

David_Macleod said:

Yes its Armistice Day or Remembrance Day I wear three poppies One trad red, the second in a purple one that remembers the animals the die for their country, I am proud to also wear my white poppy to commemorate objective and those suffering from shellshock (PTSD) with many being shot for cowardice or disobeying a direct order. My grandfather was one of them

is the number 11 significant?

Thank you, that brought tears to my eyes, what a beautiful way to do it.

I think it has a huge impact that we remember on the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month; why the number 11 might be significant, other than that's when the ceasefire began, I do not know.

Do you have a pet?

Go to page:
Go to: